GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam has just been arrested in Tikrit?!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Apparently so. Both Bush and Blair are comfirming it but I only just heard the news so I don't know any of the details. If you have any further news or any thoughts on the subject please post them here, thanks.
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:05
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Why do you all spend more time talking about each other than the subject at hand? Give it a rest.
Tue 16/12/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> Don't ever try to appear superior/sneery, because everybody that
> posts here is aware of just how roundly you get owned in every.
> Single. Debate.
> Now run along, there's a good boy

Heh. Told you so, didn't I? On Sunday, not an hour after Saddam's capture, didn't I say to you that Bell would come screeching in, desperately trying to salvage some sort of pride in himself.

Okay, so I didn't realise that he'd be salvaging pride by saying "Ha! You all think I'm the biggest wad of arsecheese in all history!! I've achieved something!!", but Bell's self-delusion constantly amazes me.
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:44
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
It doesn't matter if he denies having WMDs, he's still lying. "He lied to us for ten years!" Bush said so.

He was obviously lying because they have already found the WMDs. Oh wait...
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:42
Regular
Don't suppose he's mentioned that he has no WMD yet, has he? Maybe he has the parts for a high yield biochemical weapon hidden in that hole. And he can assemble it in 45 mins. Could happen.
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Urusei Yatsura wrote:
But that was about as good as somebodys "look how
> clever I think I am" prediction of a newspaper front
> cover...which considering that it was the frontpage of every known
> media site was hardly a guess of great intellect.
----

Ha.
Hahahahahahahaha
Nice try Smeagol but all I have to say is this:
"Dude, Where's my Country?"

Don't ever try to appear superior/sneery, because everybody that posts here is aware of just how roundly you get owned in every. Single. Debate.
Now run along, there's a good boy
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:28
Regular
Two things have wormed into my mind today:

1. On the news this morning someone mentioned that (slightly) over 50% of Americans believe Iraq were involved in Sept. 11.

This shocked me a lot.
Even Bush admitted that there was absolutely no evidence for this. Then again, he had earlier claimed that there was. Maybe once he'd placed the thought in peoples' minds, it stayed there, despite his retraction.

It's a sad day if a president can lie to his people, admit to having lied, and the people still believe him!
Jeez, I can't get my head round how screwed up that is.

2. Something just occured to me: Before the war, Blair claimed to have access to detailed info on Iraq (which we weren't allowed to see).
When he published his stoled thesis, surely the shows, or at least very strongly suggests, that he had no information of his own. If he had so much classified info, surely he would have also had enough detail which could be released that he could make his own dossier.
Even if it'd been a crap rush-job it'd have been better than stealing a decade-old thesis.

So does this show he never did have much information?
Tue 16/12/03 at 08:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Urusei Yatsura wrote:
> Hmm, only 8 ? Barely worth it really. Still, you all jumped, as
> predicted. But that was about as good as somebodys "look how
> clever I think I am" prediction of a newspaper front
> cover...which considering that it was the frontpage of every known
> media site was hardly a guess of great intellect.

Bwah ha ha ha haaaa! Measuring our sense of self worth by responses now are we Bell? Dear oh dear. Well, I suppose that, seeing as you've never actually won an argument here, you have to rely on something to reassure yourself you have value as a human being.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:36
Regular
"relocated"
Only 8 what?
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Hmm, only 8 ? Barely worth it really. Still, you all jumped, as predicted. But that was about as good as somebodys "look how clever I think I am" prediction of a newspaper front cover...which considering that it was the frontpage of every known media site was hardly a guess of great intellect.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:59
Regular
"relocated"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> unknown kernel wrote:
> named after some manga thing
>
> *some manga thing*
>
>
> [zsdfjofv acpsr4icarfhoif

I was pretty close to writing 'some crappy manga thing' but I chose not to since I had no idea what it was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.