GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam has just been arrested in Tikrit?!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Apparently so. Both Bush and Blair are comfirming it but I only just heard the news so I don't know any of the details. If you have any further news or any thoughts on the subject please post them here, thanks.
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Hope? Even for those whose choice of internet handle translates as
> "Those Obnoxious Aliens"?

Is that the best you can do?
Tue 16/12/03 at 17:01
"Darkness, always"
The most intelligent things to come out of Belldandy came shortly after he changed his name to Bellghost. Before he started raving like a dummy-spitting baby, that is.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Not entirely true; for the most part it's intelligent. It's only when Bell starts his squealing that it degenerates.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:55
"Darkness, always"
Intelligent discussion?

Not been any in here since the name implied such, to be honest.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:54
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
This is supposed to be intelligent discussion. Even the short stories were better than this!
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:53
"Darkness, always"
Hope? Even for those whose choice of internet handle translates as "Those Obnoxious Aliens"?
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Blank wrote:
> The funny thing is, you are all getting into a bit of a huff about it.

*claps*
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:50
Regular
"relocated"
A friend of mine used to work the pick-n-mix counter in Woolworths but he is now a pillar of the community - so perhaps there is hope for us all.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:47
"Darkness, always"
Every town needs a woolworths. Every woolworths needs a pick'n'mix counter...

Can you see where I'm going with this?
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I certainly hope he is a troll. For starters, that would be enough to get him banned. Secundo, the alternative (that Bell actually believes the parrotted propaganda that he spouts) is simply too horrifying to consider.

I mean, what kind of a waste of DNA would he be if he were anything other than a troll?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.