GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saddam has just been arrested in Tikrit?!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Apparently so. Both Bush and Blair are comfirming it but I only just heard the news so I don't know any of the details. If you have any further news or any thoughts on the subject please post them here, thanks.
Sun 14/12/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Apparently so. Both Bush and Blair are comfirming it but I only just heard the news so I don't know any of the details. If you have any further news or any thoughts on the subject please post them here, thanks.
Sun 14/12/03 at 12:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1 /hi/world/middle_east/3317429.stm
Sun 14/12/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, I started a post about this in Chat a while back (therefore it is better ;p). There's some sort of news conference in a minute.
Sun 14/12/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Plate of glue"
And I posted that link in Chat a while back to!

*stomps off*
Sun 14/12/03 at 12:22
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes yes I see now, I never knew I was so far behind the times.
Sun 14/12/03 at 12:41
Regular
"I love J-42"
he was caught in a spider hole, about 6 foot by 8 foot.

He had 2 AK 47's, a pistol, a pipe for air, $750,000 and a taxi outside.

On the news conference in Baghdad they showed photos and videos of him before he got shaved and after. There was also a video of him being medically examined.
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:00
"I love yo... lamp."
It may have taken 9 months, but they did it. Rather impressive as well.

I think that having captured him, Bush's re-election chances have just jumped. Sure, all the Democrat supporters will still hate him, but there are as many Republicans who will love him even more after he finally caught Saddam.

I'm glad to see that such an evil man has finally been caught alive.
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:04
Regular
in the picture shown he looks like a poor imitation of gandalf from LOTR.

:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1 /hi/world/middle_east/3317429.stm
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:09
Regular
Finally he has been captured!

But now the question is what they should do with him.
If they kill him I am sure about that Saddams helpers and loyalists will fight back.
And he is also too dangerous and evil to be kept alive.
But this is at least a victory for the humanity that such an evil man has been located and captured.
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:11
Regular
He should be given a luxury cell with a television in it, private gym equipment, a decent view from his window and an endless supply of cigarettes and other such comodities.

well that's what Ian Huntley got during his time awaiting trial.

seeing as saddam did worse things though, perhaps he should have access to the internet too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.