GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats your most memorable event in a computer game?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/12/03 at 12:24
Regular
"eat toast!"
Right, hope this hasn't been done. But what would be your greatest/disasterous/ proudest moment(s) when you have been playing games?

Please specify the game it was on and the event that took place.

I'll tell you my one later.
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:24
Regular
"eat toast!"
Right, hope this hasn't been done. But what would be your greatest/disasterous/ proudest moment(s) when you have been playing games?

Please specify the game it was on and the event that took place.

I'll tell you my one later.
Sat 13/12/03 at 13:28
Regular
Why not tell yours right away?

Anyway, most memorable event would be completing Super Mario Land on the original Game Boy for the first time. I felt so proud of myself...then found the hard mode :D
Sat 13/12/03 at 13:45
Regular
mine was entering a doom tournament at a local computer club (yes I know that's just about the geekiest thing ever, but I was about 10 ok? :D ) and winning.

ah Doom ....
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:30
Regular
"\\"
Ummm... Dieing on the second to last boss on Sonic 2... Ahh the memories *punches wall* STUPID METAL SONIC!
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
well, my one would be was beating an army that was several times my size and winning it. Another would be the time that the spanish invaded my terrortry with 5 large armies when only 2 and a half of my armies was left to hold the line.No reinforcements and if anyone of my armies were beaten, you could have seen france fall. I managed to protect my borders but only just. The fact that i won against large numbers gave me the greatest of satisfaction.
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:40
Regular
"\\"
You're talking about a game right?
Sat 13/12/03 at 16:13
"period drama"
Mine is playing Battle of Olympus on the NES on a Saturday afternoon with a plastic cup of apple juice and some digestive biscuits. Such memories.
Those flying sandals, what fun we had.
Sat 13/12/03 at 16:25
"Uzi Lover"
What game is that from spoonbeast?
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Balls"
final fantasy 7, my second most powerful character died for good... why lord?? take the weak useless one!!!
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sounds like Medieval Total War to me.

Ahh, Shogun.

One of the best things ever was in Shogun.

I was lining up against the Oda clan, far more powerful than me, but they had no heirs. I launched a large attack on their province which had their Dymo or whatever his name is in it.

It was that map with two hills and a very deep cutting in between them, and then flats either end of the map. I launced a 3 pronged attack, annihaleted their first attack, and then swung my heavy cavalry and warrior monks into the Kings guard. Killed him instantly.

Their army fled, losing all the time to my Yari Cavalry, and the Oda clain collapsed. I crushed the Rebels and cried sweet victory!

---

Or simply looking up at the sky in Phendrana Drifts, on Metroid Prime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.