GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't wanna spend £110 this year on WOW..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 04/05/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
...but it looks like I'm going to.

I hate you all.
Fri 06/05/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> Range combat is an absolute must with any character though, tis the
> reason I dropped the warrior in the end.

Do you realise warriors can use bows?
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:30
Regular
Ah, I should probably head up there at some point. I've been spending all my time in the Eastern Kingdoms, completely neglecting Kalimdor.
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes and i'm usually the one getting killed due to that genius :-D Compliment each other though i feel, me the cautious player, you the madman who loves nothing more than running into certain death :-D

Bullet we're talking about the big turtle elite creature down in Blackfathom Deeps
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:04
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Ok then, sounds like a plan. Whether it's a good one or a rubbish one
> we will soon find out :-D

You know me...

'Kawada Health 1/760'

Me - "Charggggggggggge".

:D

All my plans are genius, utter genius.
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:01
Regular
Who/where are you talking about anyway?
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ok then, sounds like a plan. Whether it's a good one or a rubbish one we will soon find out :-D
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:54
Regular
Unless you fire loads of stuff at him to start off with, set both pets onto him, wait until your health is down, take a potion, I will then start firing at him which will hopefully drag him away from you.

Seems the best way as if I attack first he just goes for me where as he may break off you to come for me after some damage has been dealt. Got a new upgrade on that fire trap as well, does over twice the damage over 21 seconds which could be useful.
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> It better not be a roll on the dice jobby that you win, you will die
> painfully if it is something decent, very painfully.

Hehe, i'll be MWHAHAHAHAHA'ing all the way back to Astranaar :-D

> The only trouble with the potions is that you can only use them 2
> minutes apart which may be enough time for me to kick some ass so far
> with you firing arrows and then you finish him off after I die.

Oh yea forgot about that dumb rule, maybe once you do that back off allowing him to charge after me, then i'll heal up and you go back after him, hopefully your potion should be back again by time you need to use it again.
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:32
Regular
It better not be a roll on the dice jobby that you win, you will die painfully if it is something decent, very painfully.

The only trouble with the potions is that you can only use them 2 minutes apart which may be enough time for me to kick some ass so far with you firing arrows and then you finish him off after I die.
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Think i'd need about 2 big health potions and you 3 or 4 considering you're the one he likes to charge after :-D

Should be able to do it with that, especially now i have some razor arrows again and won't have to change mid battle :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.