GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't wanna spend £110 this year on WOW..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 04/05/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
...but it looks like I'm going to.

I hate you all.
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:22
Regular
Loot - Tough Jerky

I swear a letter will be in the post to Blizzard Headquarters.

Get to lvl 28, you 27, get some potions and go back down to finish the rest of the quests off, excellent place for XP.
Fri 06/05/05 at 12:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea it was great watching you run around screaming as it chased you while i took pot shots at it trying to stun it now and then :-D Should be able to beat it with a couple of healing potions each as we got him down to under half health each time. The experience better be worth it off him
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:58
Regular
Unfortunately not, was hoping to see him running around later, take a note of his name and make it a personal aim to make him wish he had dropped the soap in the prison shower whilst he still had the chance to rotate his spine.

The turtle thing was hilarious, I thought if I dropped into the water that would be it, the b*stard just kept on chasing though. Safe to say the pet took a royal beating over it.

Started A;chemy again last night though, get some decent healing potions put away for beasts like him.
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh i'd like to see you try and get him to be your pet while he's chasing you all around the cave :-D

Did you get that Mage's name?
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:51
Regular
Tis a shame we can't kidnapp the turtlelusbitch, we could take it in turns to ride him.
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:50
Regular
Yeah, will be on from 4:30pm onwardsish, get to lvl 28 then onto IF to grab myself a new weapon and then we can nail

I made myself a promise, the Turtle WILL be my pet and we WILL find the tw@tish lvl 31 Horde and make sure he never walks again :D
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just a small patch they issued this morning.

I'm off to play now.
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> Heh!
>
> That was hilarious.

Hehe, yea it was especially when we got revenge for that corpse camper when his level 31 mage friend disappeared leaving him alone.

> Up for cracking on with the actual quests tonight, reach the magical
> lvl 30 before Sunday evening?

Indeed, might be able to tackle that turtle then at that level.

I should be on at around 3 or 4 this afternoon
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
phi11ip wrote:
> Now I've just got to download a lovely little update and then I'll be
> able to play. Ooooh, I can't wait.

Update? What update?
Fri 06/05/05 at 11:44
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Heh i think we stopped some horders doing some quests yesterday SS
> with our constant killing of them up in Stonetalon :-D

Heh!

That was hilarious.

Up for cracking on with the actual quests tonight, reach the magical lvl 30 before Sunday evening?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.