GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't wanna spend £110 this year on WOW..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 04/05/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
...but it looks like I'm going to.

I hate you all.
Wed 11/05/05 at 14:36
Regular
College is a full time holiday.
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:37
Regular
Haha, not quite.

College has unofficially finished until September, however as per usual, the feckweeds ballsed things up again therefore I don't officially finish for another 5 weeks.

And while I'm officially at college I'm not allowed to get myself a full time job under one of the councils/governments fecked up rulings.
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:23
Regular
Everyone who I have spoken to about this game seems to play it throughout the morning and afternoon. You better not be sponging off society on the Doll you lazy/useless c-ck shanks.
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
The maintenance finished early this morning. I was on for half 9 =D
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:06
Regular
Ahhh, excellente!

Got 3.5 days holiday before I leave at the end of the month, managed to get tomorrow afternoon and Friday off, What with the server maintenance now taking place on Wednesday I am muchly happy :D
Wed 11/05/05 at 08:39
Regular
Managed to get down to Stranglethorn Vale last night, picked myself up a kick ass Tiger and then went onto Darkshire to take on around 10 different quests.

I was expecting the Tiger to have dash but sadly it doesn't. On the other hand though the attack speed is incredible and it deals a bloody load of damage out between two swipes.

Got killed by a level 34 Horde whilst questing and he thought it would be funny to camp on my corpse doing a dance. The funny part was when the idiot decided to go after this level 20 which gave me the time to come back, heal myself, send the pet in for the initial damage and then jump in myself, he died and as sweet revenge I repaid him in the same way, twice :)

Stuff like this just make the game so worth while.

Not far off level 33 myself and I have a fair few quests on the go so level 34 shouldn't be a million miles off after that. Decided to scrap the leather head armour I had because I looked like a condom but the sacrifice meant I had to drop 40 armour in the process, it was worth it not to look like an anal probe.
Tue 10/05/05 at 16:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Ye i think your right. Think im going to stick with my Tiger with
> Dash/Claw/Growl now till i can afford to spend 5g to put it in a
> stable to then learn new abilities. I do suggest getting dash for
> your pet, its perfect for getting Horde who run from you or are a
> fair distance away.

Thing is, each pet can only learn certain abilities, so many won't be able to be taught Dash, while others can't be taught Claw or Bite. Expect this to change though in the up coming pet customisation Blizzard have planned, where you'll be able to cash in Training points to buy new abilities and increase your pets attributes.
Tue 10/05/05 at 15:44
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Suicide Soldier wrote:

> I have Rank 4 for Claw and I am guessing the only way to get rank 5
> is to tame a pet with rank 5 rather than being able to train it
> through a pet trainer? May be wrong on this but it looks like the way
> it works.
>

Ye i think your right. Think im going to stick with my Tiger with Dash/Claw/Growl now till i can afford to spend 5g to put it in a stable to then learn new abilities. I do suggest getting dash for your pet, its perfect for getting Horde who run from you or are a fair distance away.
Tue 10/05/05 at 15:29
Regular
Wait til you hit level 20, Cross Bow pulls away. Up until then all 3 type of ranged combat are pretty even. Looking at a cross-bow at the mo doing 36-55 damage which is higher than any bow/gun I have seen up to press.
Tue 10/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
14 so far, finding it easier to level up though. I'm in the Sr guild, called EdWinchester

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.