GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unable To Connect."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 10/05/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Right now when trying to log in to WoW it gets stuck on connecting for a bit then it goes to 'Unable to Connect'. Plus the WoW website is down.

What will i do now?????

*Cries* :'(
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Just to all the PvP gone PvE-ers, i can see why now. Tonight i was in BB minding my own business and collecting quests, when a level ?? skull tauren warrior kills me out f the blue, in about 2 hits. Then i rez and he finds me and does the same thing over and over, for about 10 minutes. I am very fed up with Dragonmaw atm.

So i have a UD warlock on Thunderhorn named Kimnjinx.

/sigh
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Doomhammer is the best one, because I'm there.
Sat 14/05/05 at 10:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Maybe I've just been lucky with it.

Though, I hearthstoned to BB an got killed in the inn by some horde. I can't fight back or the people will attack me.
Sat 14/05/05 at 10:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I havent had too many problems with being killed, nothing thats annoyed me roo much anyway. Sure i have been ganged up on by 4 lvl ?? or someone has attacked me while im attacking a mob, but i just dont let it get to me too much. If you just wait 5 mins they go away. Go make a cuppa or something, usually works for me.
Sat 14/05/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Horde were all over BB

I am now Sheepauren on that Thunderhorn server, I think.
The tauren starting place looks very nice.

Shaman too.
Sat 14/05/05 at 12:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Horde were all over BB
>
> I am now Sheepauren on that Thunderhorn server, I think.
> The tauren starting place looks very nice.
>
> Shaman too.

I'll add you.
Sat 14/05/05 at 19:18
Regular
I started again on that server too, Ladyfroots. Hush.

I look quite cute actually, for what is essentially a cow in a dress.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
:*( you're all leaving me.

:(
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because personally I'm sick of being attacked remorselessly whenever I leave a friendly town.
Like yesterday, 5 mins there and killed twice.
Nope, I want to enjoy the world and take my time, fight when I want to and be able to dance and golfclap at raiding parties.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm going alright still.

ALONE!

:*(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.