GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unable To Connect."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 10/05/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Right now when trying to log in to WoW it gets stuck on connecting for a bit then it goes to 'Unable to Connect'. Plus the WoW website is down.

What will i do now?????

*Cries* :'(
Tue 10/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive been playing fine since around 4pm.
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Wooooooooooooooo! Uppage.
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:44
Regular
Handshaking? Handshaking? Who is this, the Asian Prince?! Connect me!

*vibrates*
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was about to go into Uldaman and everbody froze except me. La la.
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Cycloon wrote:
> I was about to go into Uldaman and everbody froze except me. La la.

That's what happened before when the server died.

Grix Thraves wrote:
> Handshaking? Handshaking? Who is this, the Asian Prince?! Connect me!
>
> *vibrates*

I can get to connected, then is says disconnected.

Stupid server.
Tue 10/05/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I can get into thunderhorn, but not dragonmaw
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im having problems. I connected fine this morning, but then ever since this afternoon i havent been able to play. It seems to take forever to find my character once entering my name and password, then from there after pressing enter game, it either gets stuck on the loading screen and nothing happens but i can move my mouse, or when it does finally load the game up, my latency is sky high and theres only me in the area. My pet wont follow, i cant go to any new area, i basicly cant play the game.

My connection seems fine, everything else works and i was only playing this morning and havent changed anything to my knowledge.

Doing a virus check now, but does anyone else have any ideas?

Im desperate :(
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Level 35 for me
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dragonmaw is a high population server now and apparently experiences lag and queing.
I tried Elfy on there tonight and was butchered twice in 5 mins, a month on from honour system and the same old crap.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I saw it was High, then Medium, now High again.

Bah, damn n00bs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.