GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what trilogy to rule them all"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 17:41
"just a little b*gge"
What Saga / trilogy do you like the best
1)The matrix
2)Lord of the ring

In my opinion "Lord of the Ring" has made more money than what "The Matrix" has
Anyway which one do you prefer , I think that L.o.t.R is way better than The Matrix (I am a fan of both Saga's)
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Die Hard, the Dollars Trilogy and when all three films are released, Lord of the Rings.

Anyone who thinks The Matrix is good needs to watch a few more decent films me thinks.
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:14
"Darkness, always"
Totoro wrote:
> Anyone who thinks The Matrix is good needs to watch a few more decent
> films me thinks.

I really do despise stuck up "I'm a better educated movie-watcher than thou" comments like that.
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Nothing stuck up about it. It's just funny seeing people claim The Matrix to be the best trilogy in the world ever, when it's clearly not.
It's not about personal opinions, The Matrix trilogy is poor.
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:37
"Darkness, always"
I didn't think it was poor at all, and I've watched more quality films than most people have had hot meals.

You're just an idiot jumping on the "I'll slate this because it's cool to do so" bandwagon in my opinion.
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I jumped on no bandwagon. I saw the Matrix films, and whilst the first is good, the second two aren't. I don't need to follow other people's opinions about what films are good and what are poor.
I've also watched plenty of quality films, so am in a good position to judge, and if you don't agree with my opinions on The Matrix then that's your problem, but don't call me an idiot just for not liking a film you do.
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:44
"Darkness, always"
I'm not calling you an idiot for liking a film you don't, I'm calling you an idiot for saying this:

"It's not about personal opinions, The Matrix trilogy is poor. "

Of course it's about personal opinions you arrogant tossbag, the whole world doesn't have to subscribe to your particular view of everything.
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
As a trilogy the Matrix sucks.

The Matrix is a brilliant film.

The second two aren't.
Fri 05/12/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
So IB, rather than sit at the side and dismiss other people’s opinions, what is your favourite trilogy/trilogies?
Fri 05/12/03 at 13:03
"Darkness, always"
Original Star Wars trilogy and Evil Dead trilogy for me. And I'm not dismissing other people's opinions, that's what you were doing remember?
Fri 05/12/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Never listen to Mojojojo, he's the kind of bloke that will try to
> convince you that The Shipping News is a good film.

Sounds like dismissing an opinion to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.