GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what trilogy to rule them all"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 17:41
"just a little b*gge"
What Saga / trilogy do you like the best
1)The matrix
2)Lord of the ring

In my opinion "Lord of the Ring" has made more money than what "The Matrix" has
Anyway which one do you prefer , I think that L.o.t.R is way better than The Matrix (I am a fan of both Saga's)
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:38
Regular
"That's right!"
I certainly enjoyed the two new Star Wars films more than Revolutions. I didn't look forward to leaving the cinema with Star Wars.
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Peter Venkman wrote:

> I said in my original post that, 'Star Wars is not my cup of tea ' so
> that is why I put the Matrix higher. Matrix Reloaded was amazing as
> well, you probably didn't understand it! Admittedly the third one was
> terrible but just as terrible as the new Star Wars films.

I was not including the new star wars films and you did not, becuase if u did it would no longer be a trilogy.
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:59
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Bob_Monkhouse wrote:

> What are u thinking Star Wars is a class Trilogy and u put the Matrix
> trilogy that high up?
>
> The matrix had one good film the first one and went down him from
> that. LOTR will be the best the battles and the whole story is much
> better and each film has been better than the previous one.
>
> What are u thinking Star Wars is a class Trilogy and u put the Matrix
> trilogy that high up?
>

I said in my original post that, 'Star Wars is not my cup of tea ' so that is why I put the Matrix higher. Matrix Reloaded was amazing as well, you probably didn't understand it! Admittedly the third one was terrible but just as terrible as the new Star Wars films.
Mon 08/12/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Mystique wrote:
> Indiana Jones
> DIE HARD
> Back to the Future
> Star Wars
>
> I thankyou.

All very good, but i would also like to add hannibal(SP?) and the matrix to this list as i am a fan of both of these films.
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Peter Venkman wrote:

> In order:
> 1 Back to the Future
> 2 Godfather
> 3 LOTR
> 4 Indy
> 5 Terminator
> 6 Die Hard
> 7 Evil Dead
> 8 Matrix
> 9 Star Wars
> 10 Robocop

What are u thinking Star Wars is a class Trilogy and u put the Matrix trilogy that high up?

The matrix had one good film the first one and went down him from that. LOTR will be the best the battles and the whole story is much better and each film has been better than the previous one.

What are u thinking Star Wars is a class Trilogy and u put the Matrix trilogy that high up?

The matrix had one good film the first one and went down him from that. LOTR will be the best the battles and the whole story is much better and each film has been better than the previous one.

My order:
1.LOTR
2.Back to the Future
3. Godfather
4. Star Wars
5. Indy
6. Die Hard
7. Terminator
8.Beverly Hills Cop
9.Matrix
10.Home Alone
Sun 07/12/03 at 18:21
Regular
"That's right!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Which Robocop was on the other day?
> It had some posh English twaatt in it. I only saw the end. He said
> "we're dead, you slaag" or something.
> How I laughed.

-------

That would be Robocop 3. With the ninjas.

"We're dead, you stupid slaaaag!"

Amazing.

And I never said I enjoyed Robocop 3, IB... I just enjoy it more than Robocop 2, which is slightly more dire.
Sun 07/12/03 at 18:16
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I personally found the Godfather Trology a little long winded. I enjoyed it and I'm the first to admit its brilliance but Back to the Future is still the Don.
Evil Dead is strange....and I think doesn't compare to other tilogies.
Indy is great, except for the weaker second film.
Robocop was fantastic but the sequels were cash-ins.
Matrix was amazing, fantastic, loved every second of it. It was followed by what I thought as a great sequel (Reloaded) but the most awful final part I have ever seen.
The Terminator trilogy is great, the first film is dated now by broke new grounds in films and explored fairly new ideas. Terminator 2 was fantastic with STILL the best effects I've ever seen. Terminator 3 was disappointing but it could have been a lot worse. A few moments in the film annoyed me because of continuality errors with the other films.
Star Wars is not my cup of tea but I still enjoyed it....but not the new ones.
Die Hard was fantastic, Alan Rickman made the film in my eyes. The second and third ones were good as well.
LOTR is fantastic and I am greatly anticipating the finale.

In order:
1 Back to the Future
2 Godfather
3 LOTR
4 Indy
5 Terminator
6 Die Hard
7 Evil Dead
8 Matrix
9 Star Wars
10 Robocop
Sun 07/12/03 at 18:03
"period drama"
Which Robocop was on the other day?
It had some posh English twaatt in it. I only saw the end. He said "we're dead, you slaag" or something.
How I laughed.
Sun 07/12/03 at 17:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I think that because of the two matrix sequels, people have forgotten how unbelievable the first one is or was. But, as a trilogy, it isn't that great. I suppose other good trilogies include godfather and back to the future. I think Indiana Jones is pretty lame.
Sat 06/12/03 at 23:15
Regular
Indiana Jones
DIE HARD
Back to the Future
Star Wars

I thankyou.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.