GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You can be any character from a film..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 13:53
Regular
...who would it be AND WHY?

I would be Henry Hill from Goodfellas, because he had the respect of everyone, and could pretty much do what he wanted.
Wed 03/12/03 at 13:53
Regular
...who would it be AND WHY?

I would be Henry Hill from Goodfellas, because he had the respect of everyone, and could pretty much do what he wanted.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:03
Regular
"the town drunk"
Can't remember the name, but it would be John Cusack's character in "Grosse Pointe Blank". Why ? Because he gets to bang Minnie Driver's character, who is a) hot and b) has great tas**te in music.

Failing that, any of the characters from the Matrix, cause I'd love to be able to do all that funky martial arts sh*t.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:05
Regular
"the town drunk"
Actually, I should really have nominated the film character I took my username from: Clint Eastwood's Preacher in "Pale Rider". He's super cool.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Bill Foster from Falling Down.

'And now you're gonna die wearing that silly hat - how does it feel?'
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:37
Regular
"That's right!"
Seth Gecko was pretty cool.
Neo could do some cool stuff in the matrix, but seeing everything in code might get a bit annoying, and he had to live in a metal death trap in "the real world"...
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:43
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I would be that kid from 'Flight of the navigator'. Just cruising around a spaceship.

Great special effects for a 1986 film aswell.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Godzilla, to trash Tokyo and fight other weird creatures.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
The alien in, you guessed it, Alien. Because they're big scary and nearly invincible to humans who don't know when splitting up is a bad idea.

And they'd look cool in a pair of shades.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:53
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> And they'd look cool in a pair of shades.

The best reason ever, as far as I'm concerned....
Wed 03/12/03 at 15:06
Regular
Jack Sparrow...

Because he's a comedic legend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.