GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dying!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 07:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Argh! Now I'm acting like a bloke. I think I'm dying. Nooo!

There's a horrible pain in my chest, hurts in my heart area everytime I breathe in. What's that?! Been there for an hour. An hour of sharp pains everytime I breathe in!! :( *cries*
Ok, I think I repeated myself a couple of times. Never mind.

It won't be anything to do with running will it? I went running at 6ish this morning and it was like it yesterday morning too.. Maybe I'm just unhealthy, who knows.

*cries*
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Good point, actually ! I didn't sleep though.. but had breakfast this morning, which is something of a rarity. So.. I have hardly any idea what heartburn feels like.. never get it.

Heart+burn.. hm.. quite obvious!
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:44
Regular
Heart burn feels a bit like when you puke and the stomach acid is burning your throat - only in your chest.

that's a nice thought for 9:44am
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Nice
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:52
Regular
"cachoo"
Yum !
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I was gonna go and make some breaky but think i'll give it a miss now!
Tue 02/12/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
My best mate had chest pains

Then he died!

Aged 18
Tue 02/12/03 at 12:43
Regular
Sounds like herpees to me.
Tue 02/12/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This may be appropriate ...

"Let's say it's 6.15 pm and you're driving home (alone of course), after an unusually hard day on the job. You're really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to radiate out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.

HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, without help, person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.

A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.

Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims get to a hospital."
Tue 02/12/03 at 13:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Manda†are wrote:
> My best mate had chest pains
>
> Then he died!
>
> Aged 18

Oh.. What was wrong with him? Don't answer if you don't want to ;)

Nice info there Timmargh, too!! Hehe, very helpful!
Tue 02/12/03 at 13:30
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Manda†are wrote:
> My best mate had chest pains
>
> Then he died!
>
> Aged 18

Glad to see you're treating his memory with such respect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.