GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dying!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 07:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Argh! Now I'm acting like a bloke. I think I'm dying. Nooo!

There's a horrible pain in my chest, hurts in my heart area everytime I breathe in. What's that?! Been there for an hour. An hour of sharp pains everytime I breathe in!! :( *cries*
Ok, I think I repeated myself a couple of times. Never mind.

It won't be anything to do with running will it? I went running at 6ish this morning and it was like it yesterday morning too.. Maybe I'm just unhealthy, who knows.

*cries*
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Also, what the hell kind of time do you go to bed and wake up?
>
> Um.. I don't. :D

Sleep is a very important exercise.
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:40
Regular
"cachoo"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Nah, police standards are so low and I like to exercise in my own
> time any way.
>
> See?
>
> *Flexes*

Well done!

> Why have you started running?

Because Coke sends me on a mad rush. So instead of killing people, I take my anger out whilst running.

*twitches*

See?
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> whilst

Heh. I thought I was the only person to use this word. My Dad told me it's an "old person" word.

Pff, kids.

Um, just about how many caffeine drinks do you have each day?
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> So instead of killing people,

Good-good.

I woke up this morning only to see on the news there has been a murder in my village.
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:46
Regular
"cachoo"
Haha! It's an 'old person' word? Hehe!

Um.. About.. enough.
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:48
Regular
"cachoo"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I woke up this morning only to see on the news there has been a
> murder in my village.

Oh dear.. That must be scary having a murder in your own village. Never happened in mine, the furthest it's gone for a long while is rape. Is your village small then ? At least they've got you to look after them!! :p
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh well, I hope you're still moving when I get home from work. Off to protect the masses...well, off to get CS gassed, but, you-know.
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> Oh dear.. That must be scary having a murder in your own village.

It's about a 3-minute walk from my house.

Not really scary, from what I know, (from what has been in the news), it's a pub fight gone wrong.

I just hope the protection of any evidence at the scene was done correctly, given the fact that it's now a murder scene and all.
Tue 02/12/03 at 07:53
Regular
"cachoo"
Well you get your bum down there and investigate! hehe.

I'll be alive. It's going now.. woo!
Tue 02/12/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I would imagine it's heart burn...

Tends to happen if you go to bed more or less straight after you had dinner or ate too much and not processed your food properly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.