GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dying!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 07:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Argh! Now I'm acting like a bloke. I think I'm dying. Nooo!

There's a horrible pain in my chest, hurts in my heart area everytime I breathe in. What's that?! Been there for an hour. An hour of sharp pains everytime I breathe in!! :( *cries*
Ok, I think I repeated myself a couple of times. Never mind.

It won't be anything to do with running will it? I went running at 6ish this morning and it was like it yesterday morning too.. Maybe I'm just unhealthy, who knows.

*cries*
Wed 03/12/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not too bad, but certain people can’t apply.

Patients, sex offenders, people with a violent criminal record and people from Cornwall.
Wed 03/12/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Does work at the asylum pay well?
Wed 03/12/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I have spent the whole day kicking, punching, running, putting on restraint holds, hitting with baton, using nerves grips and handcuffing.
Wed 03/12/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
True Story -

A fat kid was getting on the bus. Got on bus. He walked half way down the bus. He worked up a sweat.

True Story.
Wed 03/12/03 at 17:46
"Mimmargh!"
Some of you people sound like you just need a bit of much needed exercise.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive got lots of little oddities like that. The worst is when i get a pain in my diaphragm, i have to take lots of short breathes to stop it hurting.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:45
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Sometimes i get really bad sharp pains in my heart, they pass though,
> so im not that fussed.

that doesn't sound good.

My heart misses a beat very occasionally, which scares the god damn diddly hell out of me.

all those years of abuse, that.

behind me so it is.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sometimes i get really bad sharp pains in my heart, they pass though, so im not that fussed.
Wed 03/12/03 at 15:04
Regular
""It's me u want""
Hmmm the Grim Reaper... Sure
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I have a nagging feeling the Grim Reaper will come for me sooner rather than later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.