GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Party Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:16
Regular
"cachoo"
Hugo Boss.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
What's cooler than being cool?

ICE COLD!
Regular
anyway enough seriousness - it's saturday night!!

*puts on outkasts - hey ya*
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Woo!!!

This post is light grey...
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Kyz21 wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Cocaine does make you hallucinate in largish doses.
>
> Crack does, normal cocaine can be fine and just make you feel all
> happy and light headed.

A bigger dose will make you hallucinate. And cocaine induced hallucinations are amongst the most violent and scary of all.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Wise words Mojo.

Dont think I would do weed since I gave up smoking.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:11
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:

*points*

coke-head! ;D

maybe so.

the point I'm getting at though is that regardless of what they do to you, you are not 'fine' after taking any doses - it is this viewpoint that people take before jumping in their cars and mowing down pedestrians.

drink and drugs, although they have different effects, change your personality and state of mind, and are all as potentially bad for you and those around you.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:

Crack does, normal cocaine can be fine and just make you feel all happy and light headed.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, one of the reasons I don't do drugs (there are quite a few, like the cost, the dangers, and the risk of getting hooked) is that if weed, pretty much the lowest drug (if you don't count sniffing glue...) can do THAT to me... imagine what crack would do. Or anything above weed, like E. I just don't want to take the chance of freaking out and doing permanent damage to the old noggin.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
Right, what aftershave?

Burberry touch - light classy and very expensive

Hugo Boss - fruitier, cheaper and I think it is watered down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.