GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 23:24
Regular
"wow"
long story short:-

i have known this girl for 4 years or so. We were really good friends, but always connected on a different level than other friends but never really talked about much deep stuff or personal feelings. I always found her attractive and i guess always wanted to go out with her but never pushed it. Any time i've been at my lowest or humiliated shes been there, although i'd whish she hadn't, but she's always stuck by me. I really think she does like me, maybe even love me, as a friend if nothing else. as of late (last 4 weeks) we've been getting closer and going out ... once. This last week ive been really nervous around her, and she has been frosty to me to. whats going on? Have i ruined a perfect friendship.

P.S. 4 years ago i had a crush on her, thats what initially brought us together,ever since we've gradually got closer.
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Em...ya..k.

I'm off to bed now, gorgeous brunette calls and all that. Have a good night. Matt_Person.
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Erm...

Bifteck
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah?

What power do you have over your every day idiot?
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hah. i'm your superior in every way. ph34r me.
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Copy-cat, you will have to work hard to become, Matt_Bloke...
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Night Trimmarbute
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Night Tim_Bloke
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Good night.

i refuse to use the annoying 'TIMMARGH!!!'
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Twenty quid."
And on that note, I'm off to bed.

'night.
Sat 29/11/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Every morning and every night for me...worst fear.

Good looking woman: It doesn't work...

Me: AHHHHHH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.