GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Census"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Influenced by Pandaemonium's 'reaching thirty post'. I'd thought we should all just write some basic facts about us, why not?

I'm 17, 18 in January.

Study Politics, History and Sociology at Glasgow Uni

Live in East Kilbride, Scotland.

Been seeing my girlfriend for 6 months, her birthday is day after mine... I've known her from primary school but didn't talk much in Secondary although we went out before.

I'm a supervisor in a hospital shop (George Orwell began '1984' in the hospital) and work part time there.

I'm the only one of my friends who can't drive and have pretty much given up.

Live with my mum, dad and younger brother of 15.

I play guitar and keyboard quite badly.

My diet is appaling and I'm thinking of working out.

Yesterday I wore a hat for the first time in years. Had myself a picnic in the back row of Sociology lecture, a lovely toffee muffin was the highlight. Accidently hit somebody with my bottle in front of me, hit off him and hit the girl infront of her. I also had an argument with the group charity people who muttered something under his breathe when I replied 'No thanks, I'm in a rush'. And therefore just made train, went home with girlfriend and then drank underage in the pub.

That was fun.
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> I live in a rented bungalow with my girlfriend of four and a half years. We have a cocker spaniel called Rocco and he is the single greatest thing in my life.

I'm sure your bird would LOVE to hear that...:D
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm good thanks.

Police thingy still going well.
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Very well, a lot of hard work and I have now seen some things that would make you want to peel your own skin off just to take your mind off what you are seeing, but, yeah, it's ok.

What have you been doing with yourself?
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Lots of research.

I'm sure I must of dome some other stuff too, but I can't think what. :p
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I’m 19, 20 next April.

I’m a police officer and therefore demand respect from all you lot.

I like most kinds of music. Enjoy loads of varieties of food; pasta is my “special” that I cook.

I like to exercise but am a little out of shape having just returned from 15 weeks away training. My diet consisted of “brown” with rice.

Currently single, you lucky, lucky ladies.

I Drink a little too much.

I have recently started to write a little, my stuff is pretty bad, but…meh?

I have just bought Terminator 3 and some Ricky Gervais stand-up comedy video.

Life is currently quite good.
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Rosalind wrote:
> Lots of research.
>
> I'm sure I must of dome some other stuff too, but I can't think what.
> :p

Anyway, you have been away from here for a while, how come?

It's nice to see a familiar busso...I mean, face, around.
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Timmargh wrote:
> We have a cocker spaniel called Rocco and he is the single
> greatest thing in my life.

English_Bloke wrote:
> I'm sure your bird would LOVE to hear that...:D

She knows it. We had a big argument and split up about 4 months ago and it really p***ed her of that the only time I got angry and cried was when she said she was giving him away. My reasons were that he was completely innocent and why should he be made to suffer for us breaking up by being given away to someone who might not appreciate him as much as I do.

When we reconciled we talked about stuff we wanted to change about ourselves and each other but she didn't mention me liking the dog more than her ...
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:46
Regular
"the town drunk"
English_Bloke wrote:
>
>
> I’m a police officer and therefore demand respect from all you lot.
>

"Fair cop Guv, you've got me bang to rights, etc."
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
~I am 17 (18 on march the 12th)
~I live in Essex with my Mum, Dad and Brother
~I have been with my boyfriend sam for nearly two years now - he is my best friend to :P
~I studied most kinds of dance for about eight years of my life giving me super flexibilty powers *heyaaaaa* As well as acting and singing.
~I love to write poetry and short stories here and there
~I go to Mayflower sixth form in Billericay where the famous 'Ant' 'vincent vega' and of course 'El pinko' all attend.
~I am studying Spanish, English Combined, Theatre Studies and General Studies At A2
~I am a millenium volunteer *shudders with geekiness* and Dep head girl of the sixth form council *shudders again*
~I LOVE FOOD - chinese, Indian, Italian...any food I will eat yet i do not put on weight ----- which brings me to
~I am tiny--- I have only just reached 5 foot! O and Im a red head ;) Which explains the name
~I listen to all sorts of music - RnB, punk, soul, blues...I have a wide range of tastes!
~I am a newish Christian and attend a girlie cell group (its not church it is a gathering of christian friends and we all talk and study the bible like in church but without a pastor) But when I drive I will be able to go to church - this side of my life is precious yet very difficult as i have not been brought up in a christian family.

yea ....can't really think of much else.

O yes - great feats are :

Plucking up the courage to talk to Sam for first time!
Performing on west end stage ... three times :D
Smacking some french mollesterer (sp)
And writing a short story that was one mark off full points Yahoooo!!!
Fri 28/11/03 at 17:59
"possibly impossible"
I'm old: 31
I live in a house in sunny Exmouth, by the sea.
I believe in things that other people would find weird.
I trained to be a Teacher and have a degree in English and Teaching.
I am currently a market analyst dealing in Bonds.
I sometimes feel that I don't belong here.
But then I sometimes feel I don't belong anywhere.
I have been a member here for a long time, though not as long as some.
I will be getting a new car as soon as it arrives.
I feel my sentences getting further away from the point.
I love the muppets, Dr Who and do Taekwondo.
That's all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.