GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Census"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Influenced by Pandaemonium's 'reaching thirty post'. I'd thought we should all just write some basic facts about us, why not?

I'm 17, 18 in January.

Study Politics, History and Sociology at Glasgow Uni

Live in East Kilbride, Scotland.

Been seeing my girlfriend for 6 months, her birthday is day after mine... I've known her from primary school but didn't talk much in Secondary although we went out before.

I'm a supervisor in a hospital shop (George Orwell began '1984' in the hospital) and work part time there.

I'm the only one of my friends who can't drive and have pretty much given up.

Live with my mum, dad and younger brother of 15.

I play guitar and keyboard quite badly.

My diet is appaling and I'm thinking of working out.

Yesterday I wore a hat for the first time in years. Had myself a picnic in the back row of Sociology lecture, a lovely toffee muffin was the highlight. Accidently hit somebody with my bottle in front of me, hit off him and hit the girl infront of her. I also had an argument with the group charity people who muttered something under his breathe when I replied 'No thanks, I'm in a rush'. And therefore just made train, went home with girlfriend and then drank underage in the pub.

That was fun.
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:03
"I am not scottish"
Duh? What exactly is brown?
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:04
"I am not scottish"
Sorry - new at this game. I was replying to english_bloke
about his recent culinary experiences.
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:05
Regular
pb wrote:
> I'm old: 31
> I live in a house in sunny Exmouth, by the sea.

Hey! I live over in Budleigh Salterton.

That's quite cool.
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
yet_another_bloke wrote:
> Duh? What exactly is brown?

Well, they said it was either stroganoff or curry, but it was just meat in a brown sauce, all tasted the same.

At least one student would “disappear” off the course each week, ill apparently, but I had other suspicions.
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I never know what to write, so I'll follow the original statements and add any ramblings I can think of:

I'm 16 at the moment, birthday's April 3rd

I'm studying French, German, English Language and Politics at Sixth Form in Saffron Walden, Essex

Cunningly, I also live in Saffron Walden, Essex.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years and..4 monthsish, we were together once before this too but that...didn't work out =) She's occasionally round these here parts as Iguana. She's lovely.

I work in a small independent PC shop in town called PC Flying Doctors, and intend to leave before too long, as I get paid sod all and have to deal with some of the most awkward types this earth has to offer.

I walk a lot, something about freezing cold winter nights makes me do it, but am getting a little impatient to start driving.

Only child, not lonely any more, was more of a problem when I was younger, live with both my parents.

I play guitar OKishly, have done so for about 18 months, seem to be improving. My plans to get a band together have been a long time coming, but now seem to be getting somewhere, the area need a good dose of proper rock to disinfect this ska rubbish.

Relatively fit and healthy, I keep telling myself I'll go to the gym, but keep failing to do so. Need to drink less fizzy stuff and eat at least some fruit, but no problems with illness.

Nothing very interesting has happened to me recently, aside from running a lot of tech stuff for the school being on the sound team for events now...interesting stuff, know a lot of useful stuff now. Bit of planning festival with Mr Grix, and we're off to a Thunder gig in London tomorrow evening. Current mood = relatively happyish, need more time with Jess and a few people I've drifted away from. Oh, and our common room in Sixth form now has a huuuge stack of chairs precariously balanced in the corner, the legs keep fallign off them. That's abotut he most interesting thing going on here at the moment.

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/ gallery/albums/T-shirt-launch%21/DCP_1182.sized.jpg

Buy a tshirt!
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:36
Regular
"smile, it's free"
pb is 31 now eh?

Last time I remember you posting your age, it was 29. Has it been that way for a few years, or has it just been that long since I've read a post where you've mentioned your age? :)
Fri 28/11/03 at 18:57
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:

I'm 16, 17 in June.

I study Media, Computing, Geography and Product Design at a Sixth Form College.

I live near Beeston in Nottingham.

Single after being hurt by my previous lass.

I work at my local Wickes DIY store, Usually tidying things up or using the tills. I get to use the tannoy aswell.

As soon as I turn 17 i'm getting driving lessons. Because I love everything to do with cars

I live with my mum, dad, 2 Brothers and 1 sister.

I play guitar quite badly.

I'm one of those "Eat loads, Neer get fat" kind of people. I'm as skinny as f**k!

I'm a games freak.
Fri 28/11/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm 15.

I live in Northern Ireland, desolate hole of the universe.

I am taking business studies (rubbish), history, geography and french (rubbish).

I have a Dell Computer.

I have a dog and a cat. Cat is called Pitch as it is black. Dog is called Stamp because we found him in a post office.

I play guitar horribly. I like AFI, Blink 182, Nirvana, Black Sabbath and others.

I am now bored.
Fri 28/11/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm 21 and live in Dublin.

I'm in my first year of Uni at DCU studying a BSc in Physics and Astronomy.

I spend a lot of my time in and out of hospital due to chronic cholesteatoma and being accident-prone.

I live with my parents and grandmother.

I love football and am a life-long Everton fan due to Merseyside links.

I'm half Swedish and most of my family live there.

I've had poetry published and won awards for my writing.
Fri 28/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> Eek! I remember you talking about going to Canada. What sort of tumor
> is it? Not that I know if there are different sorts or anything.

Almost definitely the sort that doesn't kill you :^)

I'm at the hospital next week, hopefully for the last appointment before the operation, when I should find out how much longer everything will take.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.