GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Census"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Influenced by Pandaemonium's 'reaching thirty post'. I'd thought we should all just write some basic facts about us, why not?

I'm 17, 18 in January.

Study Politics, History and Sociology at Glasgow Uni

Live in East Kilbride, Scotland.

Been seeing my girlfriend for 6 months, her birthday is day after mine... I've known her from primary school but didn't talk much in Secondary although we went out before.

I'm a supervisor in a hospital shop (George Orwell began '1984' in the hospital) and work part time there.

I'm the only one of my friends who can't drive and have pretty much given up.

Live with my mum, dad and younger brother of 15.

I play guitar and keyboard quite badly.

My diet is appaling and I'm thinking of working out.

Yesterday I wore a hat for the first time in years. Had myself a picnic in the back row of Sociology lecture, a lovely toffee muffin was the highlight. Accidently hit somebody with my bottle in front of me, hit off him and hit the girl infront of her. I also had an argument with the group charity people who muttered something under his breathe when I replied 'No thanks, I'm in a rush'. And therefore just made train, went home with girlfriend and then drank underage in the pub.

That was fun.
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Influenced by Pandaemonium's 'reaching thirty post'. I'd thought we should all just write some basic facts about us, why not?

I'm 17, 18 in January.

Study Politics, History and Sociology at Glasgow Uni

Live in East Kilbride, Scotland.

Been seeing my girlfriend for 6 months, her birthday is day after mine... I've known her from primary school but didn't talk much in Secondary although we went out before.

I'm a supervisor in a hospital shop (George Orwell began '1984' in the hospital) and work part time there.

I'm the only one of my friends who can't drive and have pretty much given up.

Live with my mum, dad and younger brother of 15.

I play guitar and keyboard quite badly.

My diet is appaling and I'm thinking of working out.

Yesterday I wore a hat for the first time in years. Had myself a picnic in the back row of Sociology lecture, a lovely toffee muffin was the highlight. Accidently hit somebody with my bottle in front of me, hit off him and hit the girl infront of her. I also had an argument with the group charity people who muttered something under his breathe when I replied 'No thanks, I'm in a rush'. And therefore just made train, went home with girlfriend and then drank underage in the pub.

That was fun.
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm Saggy Jr.

It's dark.
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Why not indeed?

I'm 28. I live in my own home which I share with a housemate who's entire reason for being is to pay my bills for me.

I have a girlfriend whom I've been with for 12 years. And now the *&%(% lives in America.

I was a solicitor, quit after an attack of morals, and now work as a database analyst.

I live in Newcastle On Tyne.

Last night I stayed at my best friends house cos her ex boyfriend had turned up, so I wandered along to make my presence felt.

I may be the most arrogant bully alive. As penance for this, I endeavour to only pick on other arrogant bullies.

I once killed a man.

There we go.
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did you call my mum fat?
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You killed someone?
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've killed tens of thousands of (potential) people whilst watching lude programming of an evening.
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ok, here goes.

I'm 20, and currently studying for an MSc in Autonomous Systems at Exeter University. I graduated last year (from Exeter) with a 1st in Computer Science.

I'm living in halls of residence, as I have been for the past three years.

I'm slightly obsessive in terms of health & fitness. I don't eat junk food or snacks, and I'm at the gym 3/4 times a week. I'm also in the Uni fencing club, which has just qualified for the BUSA shield this year.

I've been single for around six months, and it doesn't look as though that's going to change any time soon. (Well, aside from becoming seven). Even the ugly girls here seem to have boyfriends. Damnit.

I can't shake the nagging feeling that I'm wasting 99% of my time doing absolutely nothing of any real use to myself or anyone else in either the short or the long term. I'm bored, skint, and terrified of the dismal prospects my social life will have once I leave uni and have to get a full time job.

I have no drive, no goals, and very little that I'm looking forward to. My mood swings between an empty feeling of total indifference and cheerful contentedness at random. It currently occupies the former. I'll post again in this thread when it hits the latter.
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
VenomByte wrote:
> Even the ugly girls here seem to have boyfriends. Damnit.

That is soooooooooooooooooo true! I noticed that too here!

Plus SHEEPYs random comments below made me laugh. It's stupid humour, but it makes me laugh...
Fri 28/11/03 at 12:58
"Darkness, always"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm 24, 25 in Feb.
>
> Work in Finance for a HUUGE utility company in Staines
>
> Live in Egham, Surrey.
>
> Been seeing my girlfriend for over 2 and a half years. we live together, and ahve been for almost 2 years now.
>

> I can't drive

> haven't lived with my parents since i left for uni back in '97
>
> I play decks quite well
>
> My diet is great and I work out regularly.
>
Fri 28/11/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Work in Finance for a HUUGE utility company in Staines

I bet you call sickies all the time and go to Thorpe Park instead!

Or maybe not...

Isn't Staines meant to be a complete pile of poo as well?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.