GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Census"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/11/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Influenced by Pandaemonium's 'reaching thirty post'. I'd thought we should all just write some basic facts about us, why not?

I'm 17, 18 in January.

Study Politics, History and Sociology at Glasgow Uni

Live in East Kilbride, Scotland.

Been seeing my girlfriend for 6 months, her birthday is day after mine... I've known her from primary school but didn't talk much in Secondary although we went out before.

I'm a supervisor in a hospital shop (George Orwell began '1984' in the hospital) and work part time there.

I'm the only one of my friends who can't drive and have pretty much given up.

Live with my mum, dad and younger brother of 15.

I play guitar and keyboard quite badly.

My diet is appaling and I'm thinking of working out.

Yesterday I wore a hat for the first time in years. Had myself a picnic in the back row of Sociology lecture, a lovely toffee muffin was the highlight. Accidently hit somebody with my bottle in front of me, hit off him and hit the girl infront of her. I also had an argument with the group charity people who muttered something under his breathe when I replied 'No thanks, I'm in a rush'. And therefore just made train, went home with girlfriend and then drank underage in the pub.

That was fun.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Colourless"
Me and a couple of mates, fast forwarded the tape after we'd done it, and put it on level 21, and we couldn't even make halfway when we sprinted.....and some of my mates are pretty damn fast.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The highest I will ever need to achieve is 10.2 for firearms.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Colourless"
Hmm interesting. I reached 12.9 I think, which I was quite amazed at. Also quite proud that I could be bothered to push myself. I very much doubt I could get to that level now tho. Not after all those mince pies....
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At the moment the pass for the police is 5.4!

It is going back up to 8.1 soon.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah I used to think that.

Until you are made to do them regularly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're a bad thing, their also a good measure of VO2 max levels, efficiency of gaseous exchange etc, and the idea of working to your limits is good.

BUT I definitely do not look forward to them.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bleep tests are good. A chance to see how far you can push yourself.
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Colourless"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
>I especially look forward to Bleep-tests (run till you collapse),

Please tell me you're joking....
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:22
Regular
That's nothing, I like to build my own furniture, and then have a discussion about where it might be placed in a room ....
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sally_UK wrote:
> Can you tell us why we're lucky in 50 - 100 words due in by 8pm
> tonight!

Why does this make all the ladies lucky? Because I’m a sarcastic alcoholic police officer that still lives with his parents. Because I like just about any type of food, so after I’ve worked a long shift I wont complain no matter what has been cooked for me. Because I like to spend all of my spare time either exercising or watching films, saves the need for any of that “conversation” rubbish. So in short, I’m just plain great!

> What sort of stuff? Will you show me?

I write comical musings and "serious" very short things. Some of my stuff is probably floating around this forum somewhere. I would find it and pop it for you, but people would get testy.

> How great is the Ricky Gervais thing, I'm an atheist so I thoroughly
> enjoyed the religious bits he did, especially the bit about God
> creating the Heavens & the Earth without any light! Did you watch
> the backstage stuff?

Yes, it did make me chuckle a fair bit. I love his sarcastic view of things.

> Quite good? What is stopping it from being perfect?

The fact that I'm new at work and don't really know what I'm doing.
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:10
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
English_Bloke wrote:

> Currently single, you lucky, lucky ladies.

Can you tell us why we're lucky in 50 - 100 words due in by 8pm tonight!

> I Drink a little too much.

How much do you drink?

> I have recently started to write a little, my stuff is pretty bad,
> but…meh?

What sort of stuff? Will you show me?

> I have just bought Terminator 3 and some Ricky Gervais stand-up
> comedy video.

How great is the Ricky Gervais thing, I'm an atheist so I thoroughly enjoyed the religious bits he did, especially the bit about God creating the Heavens & the Earth without any light! Did you watch the backstage stuff?

> Life is currently quite good.

Quite good? What is stopping it from being perfect?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.