GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all newcomers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/01 at 20:01
Regular
Regulars of old, this is not for you.

If you have been here only a few weeks or months could you tell me your impressions of the Special Reserve sites that first day you arrived here.

Which site did you first arrive at? In particular I would like to know if you were able to easily find what you were looking for.

Your input could be very helpful.
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:52
Regular
My Lord, Your honour, hath not done too badly when trying to enter thus here community spirit.

my olde English need a lot of improving for me to stop sounding like thy prateth I am when immitating olde English...
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:45
Regular
Ok, here are my first impressions:

Firstly i came here from the extract of the game-a-day winner on the PC games page.

I looked around at some of the threads and i saw lots of posts by the same people, namely Grix, Ant, pb, shanks, er-no, meka etc etc and i though that there seemed quite a good community spirit here, people wanting to help others out, or just for general discussions.

I thought it would be good to try and join in with this online community type thing so i signed up and here i am.

I just hope i havent made too many of the mistakes that most newbies seem to, but i probably have :-)
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:44
Regular
Newbies not people from last year....
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:40
Regular
I've just remembered something!

Weren't we promised a thing where we'd be able to search for other peoples messages by username or title?

It used to be on the right of the screen before changes took place!
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Insults only hurt humans. You would be wasting your time.
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:06
Regular
I know... but I was originally going to write it to insult Sniper, but I thought I wouldn't as it's his birthday and all... :)
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Grix,

No - I'm after first impressions.
Tue 13/03/01 at 21:00
Regular
I think another thing to concentrate on is not only what makes people come to the site... but what makes them want to stay.

Obviously not the company in the forums anyway, that's enough to drive any sane person mad... :D
Tue 13/03/01 at 20:58
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ant - are you a regular?

**TOUCHE**

I'm fine thanks.
Tue 13/03/01 at 20:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
I have been on for about a year now.

I'm not new. I was never a "newbie".

SR is great.

Hello tony, how are you?? I hope you have lots of sugar for me to steal.

Thanks for reading, Ant.

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.