GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/10/06 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
Any of you torrenters been watching Heroes? Its a drama about a group of people who realise they have super powers. There have been 5 episodes so far and its really good in my opinion.

Just thought Id let you all know incase you havent heard of it.
Sat 10/02/07 at 00:42
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Maybe it's because of Sylar that he blows up. Think about it, normally he would only be gaining 1 specific power from 1 hero at a time, and he would have memories and feelings to go with them to activate their power. Now, since Sylar has more than 1 power Peter cannot focus on any one of them when he thinks of Sylar, because it's like a tornado instead of a stiff breeze, causing him to overload.
Thu 22/02/07 at 22:26
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
I now think that Peter blows up because he can't control his multitasking powers (using more than 1 power at any one time). Also Hiro has shown us he can perhaps manipulate time and space on a single object and not effect the entire world at the same time. This is proven because he stopped and reversed time only on the bullet and gun that fired it and nothing else as time seemed to carry on as normal around them.
Fri 23/02/07 at 09:28
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah, I noticed that about Hiro too. It was just the bullet that moved but the girl didnt pull the trigger again so obviously stayed in normal time.
Sun 25/02/07 at 00:30
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Apparently Sylar will still be in the show come series 2.
Tue 24/04/07 at 17:42
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Sorry to double post but I don't think a re-edit will bring this thread back up to the top to inform you that episode 19 of Heroes was shown in the USA last night and episode "0.7%" is available for downloaders and open for discussions.
Wed 25/04/07 at 11:49
"possibly impossible"
I'll be starting off that download tonight, but it'll probably take the rest of the week...
Wed 02/05/07 at 00:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Just seen the first 3 eps...looks decent...might watch the rest of the catch up week if i remember
Wed 02/05/07 at 18:53
Regular
Machie wrote:
> I think I might give this a watch, cheers Geffdof

Lazy! Hurry up and download it already.
Tue 05/06/07 at 15:03
Regular
"What's basketball?"
12 episodes down, 6 to go. This series is awesome!
Wed 06/06/07 at 19:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just finished the series online, wasn't there a thread for the USA episodes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.