GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/10/06 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
Any of you torrenters been watching Heroes? Its a drama about a group of people who realise they have super powers. There have been 5 episodes so far and its really good in my opinion.

Just thought Id let you all know incase you havent heard of it.
Sun 14/01/07 at 01:16
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Been watching this aswell. Pretty decent show, just hope it continues to be worth watching. Look forward to seeing Hiro get his ninja skills.
Sun 14/01/07 at 14:28
"possibly impossible"
Sci Fi have the rights, I think it's shown here in Feb.

In the meantime my connection's sped up now, so i might try getting some episodes or watching on one of the streaming channels...
Sun 14/01/07 at 17:37
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Sci-Fi Channel UK - February 19th is when Heroes airs.
Tue 16/01/07 at 22:35
"possibly impossible"
Gah! My torrents are going really slowly, even with a faster connection. Any help?

I know part of the problem is using Bitlord...
Wed 17/01/07 at 10:30
Regular
"lets go back"
I use Azureus for mine, but the recomended program is uTorrent. It uses very little system memory apparently. Im not sure if that would make a difference to speeds of torrents. Are there many seeds? If not try another file with more seeds.
Wed 17/01/07 at 10:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Using a router pb? Got port forwarding set up?
Wed 17/01/07 at 12:08
"possibly impossible"
AliBoy wrote:
> Using a router pb? Got port forwarding set up?

hm. Perhaps I should check that. I've used Azureus now and it does seem to be quicker, mind you. So it's probably just Bitlord...
Sun 28/01/07 at 22:35
Regular
Anyone else notice Christopher Eccleston in the lastest episode?

Wouldn't have recognised him if it wasn't for his name appearing at the bottom of the screen at the start...
Mon 29/01/07 at 09:14
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, he's signed up for a regular part apparently.

Still only up to episode 5, though, I've downloaded up to 8 so far, but haven't had time to watch them...
Mon 29/01/07 at 11:14
Regular
"lets go back"
I didnt see him at all. Thats a joke of course. He's a good actor so should make the show interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.