GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/10/06 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
Any of you torrenters been watching Heroes? Its a drama about a group of people who realise they have super powers. There have been 5 episodes so far and its really good in my opinion.

Just thought Id let you all know incase you havent heard of it.
Mon 29/01/07 at 12:02
"possibly impossible"
Though it does look like he's lost the battle to be typecast as a sci-fi actor now!
Tue 06/02/07 at 23:52
Regular
If anyone has seen the lastest episode of Heroes...there's a brilliant shock ending...I certainly wasn't expecting that!
Wed 07/02/07 at 08:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Everyone seems linked to each other even more so now.
Wed 07/02/07 at 18:02
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Edgy wrote:
> If anyone has seen the lastest episode of Heroes...there's a
> brilliant shock ending...I certainly wasn't expecting that!

Me neither, and it certainly wasn't popping up in any rumour circles either. I was like OMFG THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!! and really made my day, no, week aside from passing my driving test today.
Wed 07/02/07 at 19:26
Regular
"lets go back"
I actually thought it might be him last week after watching the "next time on Heroes" bit. It showed his arm wearing a shirt and he's the only one who wears a shirt so it was either him or someone new.
Wed 07/02/07 at 19:26
Regular
"lets go back"
And congrats on the driving test.
Thu 08/02/07 at 13:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thought that Sylar might have been her dad - wasn't expecting it to be Nathan. Will be interesting to see if Peter can start using other people's powers without them being around.
Hiro is still the best though. :0)
Thu 08/02/07 at 23:20
Regular
Congrats about passing!

Peter has already started using powers from 'heroes' he hasn't met...

Remember he started charging up his nuke power when he realised he could use the powers of those he met...

I don't remember him meeting the nuke guy...
Fri 09/02/07 at 18:25
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Actually I don't think the powers of the Nuke guy make him blow up, it's the cumulative effect of meeting and absorbing multiple heroes' powers and having no control over them causing his mind and body to release those powers in a dangerous and explosive way.

BTW he's already met Hiro, and future Hiro once, so he could soon be using time and space abilities.
Fri 09/02/07 at 21:35
Regular
"lets go back"
He's like a good version of Sylar. He's met Sylar too so might be able to use his abilities.

Once he can control others powers, he would have more powers than Sylar if they ever had a fight again because he gets his powers from being near people rather than killing them so he would have powers that Sylar doesnt and also any new powers that Sylar has collected (by absorbing them from Sylar).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.