GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto package arrives in time for Chrimbo"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 19:53
Regular
Anyone interested in this package, retailing at 34 uid in the SR ,mag. This is cheap for two games, I could be tempted into buying it....

...tempt me then staffies....
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:47
Regular
Exsqueeze me, a baking powder?
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh and;

Ah, F) You're a gimp!

Is a standard insult.
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah Wayne's World.

'Wayne, I'm getting tired of holding this'
'Thats what she said!'

Haha.

'Oh, whos trying to kill you Mr. Doughnut man?'
'I dunno, but they better not!'
'OH NO!'
'RHE RHE RHE RHE RHE!!'
Fri 14/11/03 at 01:10
"I love yo... lamp."
"I like the way I said it better"

Jim Morrison - Wayne's World 2
Fri 14/11/03 at 01:09
Regular
or a beverage holder
Fri 14/11/03 at 01:08
"I love yo... lamp."
Not really that huge.

Yeah stupid lump of plastic. It would be so much better if it was a holographic projector like Cortana in Halo.
Fri 14/11/03 at 01:05
Regular
I also like the big pad, once you get used to it, it's fine, although whats with that silly big X in the middle?

I'd rather it had a mirror for those mid-game hair tweaks ;D
Fri 14/11/03 at 01:03
"High polygon count"
You must have HOOOOOGE hands.
Fri 14/11/03 at 00:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Original Xbox pad is my favourite. Just fits perfectly. And it is almost indestructible. In short, it's a man's controller. Not for kids and not for girls. It's to game controllers as Kleenex Man Size is to hankies.
Fri 14/11/03 at 00:20
"High polygon count"
My favourite is still the DualShock2. It fits nice and snug in my hands, with all buttons and sticks in easy, comfortable reach. Feedback through the rumble is excellent.

Second is the GC pad for comfort, though I don't like the size and placement of the Z button. Also, only having one central motor limits the feedback it can give.

Least favourite is the Xbox pad - too large for me, even though I have large hands. Also, I find the hard rounded plastic of the A, B, X and Y buttons to be pretty hard on the thumb if frantic button-pressing is required. So much so that I returned DoA3 just days after purchasing it. Feedback is good, though. I really must get an S-pad at some point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.