GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto package arrives in time for Chrimbo"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 19:53
Regular
Anyone interested in this package, retailing at 34 uid in the SR ,mag. This is cheap for two games, I could be tempted into buying it....

...tempt me then staffies....
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:21
Regular
According to Gameplay.com, it is released on the 16th of January...
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
y'know, a number of places say this won't make Christmas. Look on GAME's website - not even offered for preorder. I emailed them and they said they know about it, but no release date from their suppliers. Hence if one of the largest chains in the country is not even taking preorders yet I am worried it will not make Xmas and that any claim it will is yet more journo hype e.g. Halo Online edition.
Sat 15/11/03 at 19:01
Regular
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:37
Regular
I have ordered it...
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:57
Regular
"8==="
I'll be frank

Okay... can I still be Garth?
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Exsqueeze me, a baking powder?

Haha, classic.

'Ah, the Merfmobile...A little Bohemian Rhapsody gentlemen?'
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
Oh it was an intentional type on my part, Snuggly has a small blood pressure rise every time AGME is mentioned on these forums, should anyone mention an offer....well it's heart attack time.
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
them!

nothing quite more irritating than cracking a joke based on a typo only to ruin it by making one yourself.

*sulks*
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Indeed, and whoever they are, I'm sure you'll make the pay!
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:06
Regular
Strangely AGME does not even have this for preorder....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.