GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gerkins - are they becoming a problem?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 03:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Many people use mc donalds as their way to make a quick and easy example, due to their low power/threat from using cheap meat and dry bread hense. BUT, i repeat BUT, i have never seen a problem with gerkins, other think other wise.

I believe that the workers in mac do (bless their souls) dont dare to miss out gerkins, becaus ethey will know the customer will realise, and causing a riot. BUT, i repeat BUT, has a gerkin ever been missed out of your burger, and is it becoming a problem?
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> and i'm quite disturbed by the pig fat chicken nugget thing. I've
> been having chicken nuggets since i first went there.....

I did to but then I found out the truth the sneaky Petes.
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
KFC = nice.

Mmmmmm.

There chips are also nice-ish
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:41
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Take them out, keep them out, urgh.

no, you fool! the gherkins are half the enjoyment of the 'burger'
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:50
"I love yo... lamp."
I loathe gherkin and pick them out my burger. They should ask if you want it and give you it seperately I think.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:53
Regular
in all truth I think they are the only thing you can taste.

the rest might as well be particularly greasy cardboard
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Light of the world"
the sweet kind pickled in a sugery vinegar with those little bits of thingys at the bottom. They crunch and yet have a soft texture inside - they fell your mouth with a sexual taste that makes me want one more...

The BIG jewish ones my grandad used to buy - or pickle himself. :O They'd last so long yet you would want to cry when you reached the end

The little ones - great for partys and group events. Bitesize cute and delicious

The gherkin deserves an award
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:02
Regular
I'm getting hungry now
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
After describing the pure greatness of a gherkin

I had such an urge i could not resist...I got one from the cupboard,

it was sexual.
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Well that is a new use for a gherkin.
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:10
Regular
pickled chillies are good - with that doritos cheese (heated in microwave) and a big bag of doritos dippers.

I'm going to have to shut up now, my mouth is watering at the thought.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.