GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gerkins - are they becoming a problem?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 03:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Many people use mc donalds as their way to make a quick and easy example, due to their low power/threat from using cheap meat and dry bread hense. BUT, i repeat BUT, i have never seen a problem with gerkins, other think other wise.

I believe that the workers in mac do (bless their souls) dont dare to miss out gerkins, becaus ethey will know the customer will realise, and causing a riot. BUT, i repeat BUT, has a gerkin ever been missed out of your burger, and is it becoming a problem?
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Many people use mc donalds as their way to make a quick and easy example, due to their low power/threat from using cheap meat and dry bread hense. BUT, i repeat BUT, i have never seen a problem with gerkins, other think other wise.

I believe that the workers in mac do (bless their souls) dont dare to miss out gerkins, becaus ethey will know the customer will realise, and causing a riot. BUT, i repeat BUT, has a gerkin ever been missed out of your burger, and is it becoming a problem?
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:02
LMAO.
I didn't think that you would really make a topic about it.
But it made me smile :)
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:03
Also i think that it is spelled Gherkins.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:04
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
i see, due to their irregular spelling, it is causing a uprise in stress levels, from people pointing out useless spelling mistakes...
They are a problem after all...
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:05
I demand they change the spelling from Gherkin to Gerkin.
It sounds the same and it is alot easier to spell.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
yeh, i dont see the need for an unpronounced H, i dont see the need for any unpronounced words actually!

Whats the god damn point of them??? they are unpronouned! Why are they there???

New topic time!
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:09
Regular
"cachoo"
LOL.. I knew someone would make a topic!! Hehehe..

Gherkins are becoming a huge problem in the UK. Problems for window cleaners, especially. 99.99% of the UK's McDonald's restaurants have at least 900 gherkins stuck to each window by the end of the day. So.. each McDonald's restaurant has at 'least' 6 windows inside, making that 5400 gherkins stuck to them each day. This is becoming a problem.

"GIVE ME MY GHERKIN"

Ah dear. Nightnight.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:10
Regular
Take them out, keep them out, urgh.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:11
LMAO.
I didn't know that.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:12
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Take them out, keep them out, urgh.

Na i like them, they just add a bit of extra flavour on that one bite, mmmmm.
I want a mc burger now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.