GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gerkins - are they becoming a problem?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 03:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Many people use mc donalds as their way to make a quick and easy example, due to their low power/threat from using cheap meat and dry bread hense. BUT, i repeat BUT, i have never seen a problem with gerkins, other think other wise.

I believe that the workers in mac do (bless their souls) dont dare to miss out gerkins, becaus ethey will know the customer will realise, and causing a riot. BUT, i repeat BUT, has a gerkin ever been missed out of your burger, and is it becoming a problem?
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:14
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
The new Big McTasty is very BIG, its also very tasty. Try one, or get out my house.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:17
You live in mc donalds?
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:17
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
no...KFC
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:18
Chad Niga wrote:
> no...KFC

Urgh, it's horrible.
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:20
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I think you get more for your money though, burger king sucks though
Sun 09/11/03 at 03:34
Chad Niga wrote:
burger king sucks though

Nearest one to me is on the way to Norwich and is about 10 Miles away, so i have never been to one in England.
I went to a few in america though back in April and in November, they were ok. Not as nice as mc donalds, but nothing compares to a good wendy burger and a root beer :P
Sun 09/11/03 at 09:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
Gerkins are yummy

that is all.
Sun 09/11/03 at 11:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Chad Niga wrote:
> Many people use mc donalds as their way to make a quick and easy
> example, due to their low power/threat from using cheap meat and dry
> bread hense.

But Mc donalds uses pig fat in their chicken nugs, its true! They dont have any real chicken parts except from the oil. Sorry if Im of the topic.
Sun 09/11/03 at 11:17
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Gerkins are yummy
Sun 09/11/03 at 11:59
Regular
KFC is by far the best out of the three main fast fooders.

their popcorn chicken is unbeatable and they feel genuine, as in no substitutes.

and i'm quite disturbed by the pig fat chicken nugget thing. I've been having chicken nuggets since i first went there.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.