GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The first time you had sex."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/11/03 at 22:33
Regular
My first time: awful. About 2 years ago.

The way I got round the whole 'parents' factors was I told em I was going to stay overnight at a friends house who lived down the street because he'd just brought some DVD's I wanted to see, and went over to her place.

So anyway when I met up with her it was pretty awkward because I kept thinking in the back of my head we were gonna do it, but I didn't have a clue as to whether she wanted to or not.

And oh man was it one of those memories I'd like to forget.

I think maybe one of the biggest problems was the lack of music, because there were quite a lot of REALLY AWKWARD silences where none of was talking or doing anything. Also: lack of confidence and experience (she was a virgin too). And it didn't last long. Heh.

Ok maybe thats too much information...

I'm curious to hear about all your first times and whether they were as regretable as mine?

Oh, and I'll understand if no one replies with anything.
I jus' had to put that in.
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:07
Regular
"cherries....."
Cubist wrote:
> This is truly a foul topic and I can't condo...ah who am I kidding.
> Well I'm 16 and still a virgin. (Aint I sweet and innocent:D) Just
> waiting for the right time and place...which will hopefully be uni in
> a year or two. WOO HOO:D

virgin child! :D
not that its a bad thing
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol you know me all to well Bane
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
replace the words "the right" with "a"
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
This is truly a foul topic and I can't condo...ah who am I kidding. Well I'm 16 and still a virgin. (Aint I sweet and innocent:D) Just waiting for the right time and place...which will hopefully be uni in a year or two. WOO HOO:D
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:30
See, THAT I believe.
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Balls"
hes stoned, he must be, or have been at the time.
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:26
Regular
"muuuh"
My first time I was spirited away by 3 magical fairite nymphs, intent on exploring their sexuality, and sharing their experiences with me. We made love together on a beautiful meadow of greens, pinks and blues. The sun shone down on us and the wind whistled through our hair and past our ears as we discovered the deepest secrets of all our bodies.

Was great.
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Icarus wrote:
> Urm, you believe GG386?

Well if someone wants to lie about something like that then there sick in the head...i guess these sort of personal topics should be banned.
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:25
Regular
"cherries....."
Icarus wrote:
> Urm, you believe GG386?

what are you getting at???
Fri 07/11/03 at 14:23
Regular
"cherries....."
i was hard for me when i heard because we had been toghther for a while and then i found out- but yeah he's locked up now!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.