GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix: Retardlotions - my review. *no spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
I was shocked! I was amazed!

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen at the cinema. Its script doesn't hold together, the narrrative and structure is terrible and the best characters don't even feature that heavily.

I didn't think it was possible for a film to be so coherantly bad, yet this one manages to collect itself into small pieces of crap before ending in a blatent and unspectacular manner. I wish they hadn't made the sequels, the first was so good.

Try and argue that this film was good? I'll let you pass.
Try and argue that this film was great? Your an idiot who knows nothing and likes seeing repetitive rubbish that you cannot understand or follow. It made no sense and argh... I can't go on.

I gave it a chance, I thought I'd actually be quite good. Urgh.

I was shocked. I was amazed.
Fri 07/11/03 at 00:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I enjoyed it.
>
> Actiony goodness, bit more clever than normal, ending well... could
> have been a lot better, but hey, it's just a film.
>
> I want Big Fish.

Yeah, looks like thats going to be a good film, same with The Day After Tommorrow - which has a very good trailer!
Fri 07/11/03 at 00:28
Regular
I enjoyed it.

Actiony goodness, bit more clever than normal, ending well... could have been a lot better, but hey, it's just a film.

I want Big Fish.
Fri 07/11/03 at 00:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
Heh, that was fun.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
It makes me wonder if review's should be ever really trusted, especially from Media students*

I find it irritating when people start analysing films with extensive knowledge of camera/sound/CGI and mise-en-scene then call it crap because it didn't meet the expectations they put forward.

Stop acting as if you know what a good film is and what a good film isn't and stop portraying that people who see the films you hate are 'idiots'. Because people have opinions you know.

*I'm a media student.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Goatboy, what exactly did you like about Matrix Revolutions? The
> action, the plot, character development...
>
> Weren't you disappointed by the poor plot, weak action scenes
> excluding the Zion attack, cliched characters.....?

I Don't think he has seen it yet.
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:50
Regular
oh yeah it was suppose to be no spoilers ^_^; I guess people just get carried away
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
So much for "no spoilers". Thanks, fools.
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If there is, they better be the greatest film/s ever.

Ever!
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
From moviehole.com:

"A line said at the end of “The Matrix Revolutions” almost assures us that a fourth “Matrix” might one day happen. And although Producer Joel Silver has denied it quite assuredly, that doesn’t mean it’s not happen. Clayton Watson, who plays the kid in “Revolutions” and “Reloaded”, told EW.com that a “Matrix 4” might just happen. "I've been told not to say anything," Watson told the site. "At one point it was, 'Look, if there's a [Matrix] 4, 5 and 6, then it's you and Jada [Pinkett Smith].' And I'd say to the boys [directors Larry and Andy Wachowski], 'Are we starting?' And they'd say, 'Don't f--king go there, kid.'" He adds, "At this stage, it's very doubtful that there'll be a continuation of the saga. But maybe in another five years or so." We bet it happens - for good or bad - before that."
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm going to watch Reloaded then Revolutions sequentially. I'll have to wait a while, but I think both would be better like that.

As a film in itself, Revolutions is poor. I think put together the two could become much better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.