GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"abortion - it must be stopped :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 14:41
Regular
heh - i couldn't resist the joke...

anyways - abortion. now that it's widely available, people think it's their safety net. well, what about when they DIDN'T have abortion around, eh? what if einstein was aborted? or more disastrously, Lee Evans!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the world needs laughter...and crazy entertainers who make themselves have spasms on stage! hilarious.....

ah well, there's my narrow minded opinion...
Thu 06/11/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Light wrote:
> Ah, you've googled for a link to support you and come up with
> nothing? Fair enough.

No actually, I remembered the story on the UK frontpage of BBC News Online (must have been a slow news day) so it was relatively easy to pull it up, then use the link there to that press release. My point was that you could have proven your point with that one story rather than a tirade of HAHAHAHAHA type paragraphs and general CONTINENTAL WESTERN EUROPE !!! 111 type replies. But hey, who cares.
Thu 06/11/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> And you believe everyone who says "why would I lie?" do you

No. I said at the time that I thought you were lying. It's in this thread if you'd care to look. You won't though, will you? Cos that would prove that, once again, you're talking nonsense to try and avoid the topic.

> Light ? Jeez, no wonder you're p*ssed about politics, and well,
> everything else really. Nixon said he wasn't a liar, Clinton did as
> well. You too willingly believe what I put, really, because you
> believe anyone with conservative tendencies is capable of all sorts
> of self prescribed lunatic ideas, so you believe it willingly.

Erm...no, I said that I believed you were lying about your facts. As to believing the thrust of your argument...well, bearing in mind you're the man who believes that Dubya is acting for the best interests of the Iraqi people and not to line his pockets, I found it incredibly easy to believe you'd be stupid enough to have the standard conservative opinions on sex education. Do you see?
Thu 06/11/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

>
> No actually, I remembered the story on the UK frontpage of BBC News
> Online (must have been a slow news day) so it was relatively easy to
> pull it up, then use the link there to that press release. My point
> was that you could have proven your point with that one story rather
> than a tirade of HAHAHAHAHA type paragraphs and general CONTINENTAL
> WESTERN EUROPE !!! 111 type replies. But hey, who cares.

BBC news? That would be that biased and untrustworthy source you keep complaining about, then using when it suits you? Just checking.

And the thing is, it was funnier to prove my point by going on a tirade against you. Because it made you look stupid, and allowed me to make jokes at your expense.
In any case, however the point is proved is pretty much irrelevant; fact is, I did prove my point. And you're clearly so upset by it that you feel the need to try and save face by making fairly vacuous comments to distract attention away from the fact that, once again, little Belly No-Balls and his Cowards Way have made him look a fool.
Thu 06/11/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*munches popcorn*
Thu 06/11/03 at 14:04
Regular
Is no one going to say COMMIE SMOKERS !!!1111 meh ?

Damn.
Thu 06/11/03 at 14:05
Regular
"relocated"
NEO-CON ALCOHOLICS!!!!11111
Thu 06/11/03 at 14:12
Regular
EVIL OIL GUZZLING CAPITALIST REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVE SMOKERS READING TOM CLANCY NOVELS.
Thu 06/11/03 at 15:07
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Light wrote:
> Miserableman wrote:
>
> Certainly more people have died in wars/accidents and the like.
> Who's
> to say what any of the six million Jews killed in WW2 could have
> done?
>
> Heh. I'd only ever accept that as a valid argument if it were also
> acknowledged that abortion could have prevented Hitler, Stalin, Pol
> Pot, Osama bin Laden, Dubya, etc from being born and wreaking the
> havoc and (to be biblical for a moment) evil that they have done.

I'm certainly not pro-life, my point was that we could debate what abortions X, Y or Z have cost humanity until the end of time, but when compared to the massive number of lives cut short in other fashions, it's as insignificant as peas.

And peas are really small.
Thu 06/11/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Is no one going to say COMMIE SMOKERS !!!1111 meh ?
>
> Damn.

Heh. Depends; are you going to ask Snuggly to ban them for being offensive if they do?

For what it's worth, I'm rather glad you've learned to laugh at yourself and your previous prissy comments. It means you have more in common with the rest of the board now!
Thu 06/11/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bane wrote:
> *munches popcorn*

Hey, just give us good reviews, 'kay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.