GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"abortion - it must be stopped :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 14:41
Regular
heh - i couldn't resist the joke...

anyways - abortion. now that it's widely available, people think it's their safety net. well, what about when they DIDN'T have abortion around, eh? what if einstein was aborted? or more disastrously, Lee Evans!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the world needs laughter...and crazy entertainers who make themselves have spasms on stage! hilarious.....

ah well, there's my narrow minded opinion...
Thu 06/11/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Miserableman wrote:

>
>
> I'm certainly not pro-life, my point was that we could debate what
> abortions X, Y or Z have cost humanity until the end of time, but
> when compared to the massive number of lives cut short in other
> fashions, it's as insignificant as peas.
>
> And peas are really small.

Ah, I see! My apologies for misunderstanding.
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well it's nice to see, true to his word, that Bell isn't indulging in petty circular arguments anymore after the apoplectic fits of indign...oh...

"Hey Dude, where's my country?"
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Nah, we did that waste of trees in the Movies forum.

What's primary source substitution ?
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Nah, we did that waste of trees in the Movies forum.

What's all this 'we' business? You ran away the very instant you were confronted with an argument you couldn't rebutt.
>
> What's primary source substitution ?

Lying.
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:50
Regular
Light wrote:
>
> Lying.

Ah, I read it in an Amazon review of Moore's book and wanted to check whether it meant what the reviewer said.

Still I'll have to go look at the other thread and see what supposedly great argument is. Hope it's not MHWHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA or similar.
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Light wrote:
>
> Lying.
>
> Ah, I read it in an Amazon review of Moore's book and wanted to check
> whether it meant what the reviewer said.

Well, why not try reading it to find out? You know; form your own opinions instead of parrotting those of others?

>
> Still I'll have to go look at the other thread and see what
> supposedly great argument is. Hope it's not MHWHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA or
> similar.

No; it's "Bell, you've never once read any of his work. You've admitted that. Now you're trying to criticise him based on a total lack of knowledge"

Then there's lots of MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAA! type stuff, but only cos you ran away rather than acknowledge what a load of asshat you talk.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:03
Regular
Show me where I say I believe Moore has done it, then come back.

Oh, look, I haven't.

I simply asked what it meant and said I had seen it mentioned in a review of his book. That is all.

Once again you go off on a HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH thing.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Show me where I say I believe Moore has done it, then come back.
>
> Oh, look, I haven't.
>
> I simply asked what it meant and said I had seen it mentioned in a
> review of his book. That is all.
>
> Once again you go off on a HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH thing.

Erm, you've actually managed to miss the point from an incredibly short post...~shakes head~ do you practice to get that stupid?

Okay, lets go through it;

-I said "why not read it to find out", meaning of course "why not read it to find out if he's lying, rather than relying on a reviewer". Do you see?

- You then assumed, with no real evidence, that I was implying you had called him a liar when it's clear that you haven't. And then tried to be snide in a post where you manage to revert to your prissy self, obviously forgetting about your new 'wacky' approach. Do you see?

-Even the HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA was merely an explaination of why you were having the proverbial taken out of you on another thread. But you misunderstood, and assumed it was about this thread. Man...you didn't even read about 10 words?

-I then have to post an explation in words of one syllable as you seem too dumb to get it. Do you see?

Do you see Bell? Or would you like to try and avoid addressing how you missed the point? Again?
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm all for abortion being legal. I wouldn't want to carry a child for 9 months that I didn't want or couldn't afford to look after properly, I certainly couldn't afford the medical costs of a pregnancy, plus I wouldn't want to bring a child into the world we have today. The place is overcrowded as it is anyway. When the time comes I would rather adopt or foster a child that needs a home than bring another child into the world.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:58
Regular
Light wrote:
>Do you see?

Ooh, there's that phrase again. That's *counts* five times this week. But anyway, Lindgren has actually sent the topic lurching, well, back on topic.

I can understand people not wanting children to be born into the world of today, but if everyone did that then nothing would change and there would be no hope for the future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.