GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"abortion - it must be stopped :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/03 at 14:41
Regular
heh - i couldn't resist the joke...

anyways - abortion. now that it's widely available, people think it's their safety net. well, what about when they DIDN'T have abortion around, eh? what if einstein was aborted? or more disastrously, Lee Evans!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the world needs laughter...and crazy entertainers who make themselves have spasms on stage! hilarious.....

ah well, there's my narrow minded opinion...
Wed 12/11/03 at 08:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Light wrote:

>
> Tell me Bell; have you heard of the term 'irony', or do you think it
> is descriptive of a type of metal?
>
> Heh. It's so funny watching you try to crowbar a sneering comment
> into a post, and all you manage to do is make yourself look both
> humourless AND stupid...
>
> So you are not a parent then ?

Heh. No, I'm not. But then, I make jokes about the French, and I'm not a Frenchman either.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Light wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> But China's one child policy caused problems in the past, and still
> does today.
>
> Light's parent license is a stupid idea, a better one is to try help
> people be better parents than stopping them being parents. After
> all,
> who decides what "good" parents are anyway ? And, if I'm
> not mistaken, Light is not even a parent so can hardly look down on
> some who are.
>
> Tell me Bell; have you heard of the term 'irony', or do you think it
> is descriptive of a type of metal?
>
> Heh. It's so funny watching you try to crowbar a sneering comment
> into a post, and all you manage to do is make yourself look both
> humourless AND stupid...

So you are not a parent then ?
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Icarus wrote:
> As was Faraday, don't forget.
>
>
> I feel electric!!

I couldn't possibly forget. I handed in a project about him last week! He was quite an interesting person.
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:13
As was Faraday, don't forget.

I feel electric!!
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Bishysmurph wrote:
>And if Einstien wasn't born!!!!!!! We wouldn't miss him!!! Because what >we dont know wont hurt us!

Possibly one of the dafter comments I've heard in quite a while on the topic of abortion. I am assuming from that statement that you have no idea how instrumental Albert Einstein was in the development of physics as we know it today.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:36
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I think apoborsion's are a good thing! It lets young pregnat girls have freedom to grow up (after a stupid night!)!!!!!!!!! What would u do if u were just 14 and accidently got pregnant! Eh?????? And if Einstien wasn't born!!!!!!! We wouldn't miss him!!! Because what we dont know wont hurt us! And maybe some other person would have thought up all the stuf he thought up by know!!!! SO I dont aggree with light that Aborsions are a bad thing and should be stopped andI think they are a good thing that have saved the happiness of young women ad will do for many years! If I had accidently fallen pregnant! There would be no doubt in my mind about what I wanted to do! To know wheither or not things are good or bad you have to put your self in the shoes of the victam and those involved!!! And what about the guy!!! The fool that got her Preganant!!! Eh???? He wont want to have to pay for it!!!!!! Or he wont want even more stress than what he gets from school!!!!
Mon 10/11/03 at 08:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> But China's one child policy caused problems in the past, and still
> does today.
>
> Light's parent license is a stupid idea, a better one is to try help
> people be better parents than stopping them being parents. After all,
> who decides what "good" parents are anyway ? And, if I'm
> not mistaken, Light is not even a parent so can hardly look down on
> some who are.

Tell me Bell; have you heard of the term 'irony', or do you think it is descriptive of a type of metal?

Heh. It's so funny watching you try to crowbar a sneering comment into a post, and all you manage to do is make yourself look both humourless AND stupid...
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
But China's one child policy caused problems in the past, and still does today.

Light's parent license is a stupid idea, a better one is to try help people be better parents than stopping them being parents. After all, who decides what "good" parents are anyway ? And, if I'm not mistaken, Light is not even a parent so can hardly look down on some who are.
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:19
Mind you, there are many who still have more than one child in China anyway.
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:

> look at China, you have to get a license to have more than one kid
> there. now that makes sense.

I think the license thing in China is good economic sense. The country is overpopulated so it makes perfect sense to not allow too many children to be born. Some might say it infringes on peoples' personal rights to have children, but the reason we are able to reproduce is to keep our species in existence. Personal indulgence should not be an issue when the world is overpopulated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.