GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Code: R (Wii) "

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Another Code: R'.
Thu 02/07/09 at 16:58
Regular
A walkthrough is available at the following link:

Click Here

The original post is below.

hi everyone

hope ur enjoying the summer, can anyone help with the above i can't get the barbecue to light. there's a flap of card but i cant pick it up other than this i'm stumped ive restarted the game 3 times doing things in diffrent order but still get stuck at the same spot.

thanks
Wed 21/03/12 at 07:36
Regular
hi im new to the game and i am stuck at the covered bridge, ive tried every angle get it turn yellow but it wont turn, is there a pic showing the angle please
Thanks
robert
ilove my Cool tablet cases
Fri 16/09/11 at 18:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And no one seems to realise that a walkthrough link is in the main post...
Fri 16/09/11 at 10:42
Regular
"How Ironic"
This game seems to pop up every few months for some reason...
Fri 16/09/11 at 10:19
Regular
hi im new to the game and i am stuck at the covered bridge, ive tried every angle get it turn yellow but it wont turn, is there a pic showing the angle please
Fri 16/09/11 at 10:16
Regular
princegif wrote:
HELP ME!

i can't get into the boat house. i use the TAS but the last bit of the code is 3. how do i do that? there is no 3 on the TAS.

you have to press
these buttons
+

that will make 3
Thu 29/07/10 at 15:25
Regular
Hi there, I have an issue and need some help.

I'm stuck in Chapter 5: Silent Clock Tower...

In Mrs Graham's shed with the gold machine with the keys, I've read you need a token and two weights to clear the puzzle, however...

I don't have any tokens (I used them all in the gumball machine), and I can't find a cool pop can to recycle to get one =(
On top of that, the Guesthouse is closed, so I can't buy one! D=

I'm not sure what to do....
I found the clock/mermaid coin in the draw on the same table as the gold machine, but it's not the same weight as a token...

PLEASE HELP!!! D=
Fri 05/03/10 at 15:55
Regular
I'm really enjoying Another Code R: but I really need help with something.

I'm stuck outside room 201 the Researchers room. Can anyone please tell me how I can get my Wii remote to enter NSEW I think I can manage A :)

Thanks for your help.

Susie

Update

Silly me I can't tell west from east! :)
Sun 17/01/10 at 12:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A walkthrough is available. Look at the main post or the rest of the posts in this topic for a link.
Sun 17/01/10 at 09:28
Regular
Can anyone help me please....
I'm stuck on chapter 7 now, have been already a few hours....
I am in room 201 and need the mirror and fishing rod, but I can't pick up either one of them.
I've tried pointing at eveything in the room, but still no success.
What do I need to do to be able to grab the mirror and the fishing rod?
Thanks in advance.
Sun 03/01/10 at 13:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I gave you a link to a walkthrough. I will post it again.

Click Here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.