GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help-doing my brain damage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
I don't understand why Candyfloss has turned blue (not through choking etc etc)..he was green a second before...and whats an Architect (where these forums are concerned)
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:08
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Candyfloss, how long would it take to create a such proposed forum?
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:08
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
How about you put a 'suspension' in place with the 'report this post' system?

If someone is repeatedly reported, they are frozen until you come and deal with it officially??
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:07
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Rob is right, something has to be done now.
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:07
Regular
Alec wrote:
> Or we could just complain now. SR DO SOMETHING

Or you could just give it a rest! Geez! You lot are as bad as the spammers you're moaning about - flooding the forums with pleads/moans/cries to the SR staff to sort the problem out. IT AIN'T THAT SIMPLE! They can't tell who is going to spam and Candyfloss has already acknowledged your requests and stated ther will be no promises.

Just let it be for Christs sake!
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
it wasn't long ago that MSN chat shut down, the regulars there have lost their fave place so go on search engines and put..'UK chat Forums' and get this place-thats how i got here..
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:06
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
What about if we had a fast-track get the swine banned system? Similar to the post report one, but it will send the report somewhere different and the person dealing with it will know that the offender should be banned, not just moderated...

Other than that, the separate forum is actually the most plausible idea yet...
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:05
Lawri wrote:
> IMO..i think that soon the JAT's will stop coming, if we ignore the
> present trouble makers then they will see that they are getting no
> attention and go elsewhere..

No they wont.

JAT's havent always been a problem from what i hear it only in the recent week or so because of Games Wizz and others.

No because Chat rooms have closed down so they are finding forums to chat on now.
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:04
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Or we could just complain now. SR DO SOMETHING
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
IMO..i think that soon the JAT's will stop coming, if we ignore the present trouble makers then they will see that they are getting no attention and go elsewhere..JAT's havent always been a problem from what i hear it only in the recent week or so because of Games Wizz and others, personally i think they are all freidns in 'real' life, if they are ignored they will get bored and move on..

I suggest give it a month..ignore the JATS stupid pointless topics (do not even mention how stupid they are) just bite ur tongue and get on with the worth while topics..if after a month nothing changes then carry on complaining to SR!
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:00
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah thanks for that Lawri.

Please Candy, you can delelte my stats at the same time if it make ou happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.