GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help-doing my brain damage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
I don't understand why Candyfloss has turned blue (not through choking etc etc)..he was green a second before...and whats an Architect (where these forums are concerned)
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:15
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
I'll try and find time tomorrow to have a little discussion, but we're all very busy at the moment - exciting new changes are on the horizon for this week... ;-) bet ur all on the edges of ur seats now ain't ya! hehe...

It's not a case of how long it will take to do, and I would consider doing it from home... it's whether I think it'd cause other problems or not.
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:13
Hey candyfloss thanks for listening to our ideas and talking to us about them. I feel like something is being done about it now.
Im off (to bed, im only a wee lad :S) but hopefully i can talk to you in a few days to maybe discuss whats happening with it all.

Thankyou Candyflo$$
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Teal'c"
*weeps at the stupidity*
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:11
Regular
"It's been a while.."
That is what i have presumed a few times. A precvious banned regular.
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:11
CaNdYfLo$$ wrote:
> What about if we had a fast-track get the swine banned system? Similar
> to the post report one, but it will send the report somewhere
> different and the person dealing with it will know that the offender
> should be banned, not just moderated...

Yer that is not a bad idea, that way they would not be able to spam the forum up all weekend and have it trashed by monady. They would get sorted out almost straight away.

> Other than that, the separate forum is actually the most plausible
> idea yet...

So why not do this, maybe have a word with bob, snuggly and whoever and maybe sort this out?
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I assume some of you realise one solitary person could be behind all the JAT problems in the recent week ? Which would be funny.
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
CaNdYfLo$$ wrote:
> Too open to abuse.

Fair point.
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Could you not just make it and be done with it? You got all night? Seeing as you sdispise sex, you aint got nothing better to do ;cD
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:09
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
Alec wrote:
> Candyfloss, how long would it take to create a such proposed forum?

Couple of hours.
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:09
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
Too open to abuse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.