GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The return of Gameaday Prize 2..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 12:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hi there,

Gameaday will shortly be expanded again to TWO prizes per day. Aside from the existing prize for reviews, the new prize will primarily be for game walkthroughs, or to be exact, walkthroughs you have written yourself. Hopefully this means we'll see an increase in the amount of written walkthroughs coming through from you lot. It also means we'll be more vigilant with fake ones, so they won't get through.

If no decent walkthroughs are submitted, then the winner will be picked from either that day's chat posts, or cheats from UKcheats.com so it's a much more varied approach to this new prize than we're used to. Hopefully it shouldn't cause too much trouble.

So there you have it - Gameaday expanding again. We'll let you know exactly when the new system is being launched (it'll be fairly soon) but in the meantime you can start writing those walkthroughs!

Cheers
Ali
Tue 21/10/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Kween aka Bckpac wrote:
> Why don't they just bring back the 3 gameaday prizes, the uk
> chatforums one, the review one and the cheat, hints and walkthroughs
> one. Then it would be just like the good old days.
> *reminisces*
>
> Kween
> [:>}

That would be great. I've only ever won prize 3 before!

WHY NOT 3 PRIZES??????
Tue 21/10/03 at 16:07
Regular
Alec wrote:
> So which old regular are you?

Bckpac.
Tue 21/10/03 at 15:07
Regular
"It's been a while.."
So which old regular are you?
Tue 21/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Why don't they just bring back the 3 gameaday prizes, the uk chatforums one, the review one and the cheat, hints and walkthroughs one. Then it would be just like the good old days.
*reminisces*

Kween
[:>}
Tue 21/10/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Yes, busy smoking all those commie cigarettes of yours you Saddam hugging SMOKERS!!!122
Tue 21/10/03 at 14:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It'll be a standard £50 GAD. More info at the end of the week, I'm a busy boy this week but I'll let you know when we're starting.
Tue 21/10/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Selected"
how convenient for me
Tue 21/10/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Selected"
*mysteriously returns*

hehe.....mwehahah.....MWBABAAAAAAAAA........PAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Tue 21/10/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Bouncer wrote:
> Oh Snuggly, I dont think you mentioned - will it be a £25
> gameaday prize or a £50 one?

Thats a good point...maybe they've not decided yet...or Snuggly might not have been back into this thread since he made it...

We'll have to wait and see...*waits and see's*
Tue 21/10/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I wonder if Snuggly realises that he's just signed himself up to be reading alot of half-assed walkthroughs!?

Having said that, my first GAD was a walkthrough...BRING BACK THE GAD2!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.