GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bobbing for Bush!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 11:34
Why, are you suggesting that you wish to ride Bush like a Grand National winna?!?!
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
How does it?
It wasn't me or Light
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Cheers Goatboy, kinda disarms any argument Light has had, as well as you, about messing around with user names.
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:03
"Darkness, always"
Light wrote:
> 1. Someone has nicked the name Belldandy when he changed his own to
> Bellghost, and is taking the proverbial

What sort of cynical, underhanded SMOKER!!!12 would do such a thing?

;)
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hmm...Either;

1. Someone has nicked the name Belldandy when he changed his own to Bellghost, and is taking the proverbial, or

2. Belldandy is attempting to be satirical and amusing, in much the same embarrassing way as my Dad once attempted to hold a conversation in teenage slang with my friends when I was younger.

Either way, I'm chuckling at Belldandy. Again.
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:43
"Darkness, always"
Yesterday it was quoting without commenting, today it's random acts of childish stupidity?

Bell, your actions of the last two days have caused me to lose what respect I had for you.

For shame.
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:09
Goatboy wrote:
> This is interesting.
> Tell me, do you readily admit that you post simply by mashing your
> bangrod on the keys, in between jetting furious arcs of rightjiznous?

Actually, I jab a syringe filled with some random substance into my arm, which causes violent spasms, during which my fingers bang senselessly against the keyboard.
Thu 16/10/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
You son of a....

Bwah ha ha ha haaaaa! Okay, whomever is posting as Belldandy had me fooled! Nice one.
Thu 16/10/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I see.
And will you be calling him a SMOKER COMMIE as well?

This is interesting.
Tell me, do you readily admit that you post simply by mashing your bangrod on the keys, in between jetting furious arcs of rightjiznous?
Thu 16/10/03 at 11:35
Ride him? What kind of man do you think I am?

He'll ride me!

Not quite like a grand national winner, as I'm no stallion, more like a wild boar. Fat and stupid, only more predictable.
Thu 16/10/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why, are you suggesting that you wish to ride Bush like a Grand National winna?!?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.