GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bobbing for Bush!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 11:34
Why, are you suggesting that you wish to ride Bush like a Grand National winna?!?!
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:24
"Mimmargh!"
Right, I am off to a lecture. You better have all solved this mystery by the time I get back.

OR ELSE.
*evil music plays*
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hate is a strong word.

I pity him, because of his obvious intellectual failings and cowardice.

I laugh at him, because he takes himself so seriously despite having reduced himself to a joke.

And I have a large amount of contempt for him, because he blindly accepts whatever he is told by a Tom Clancy book, and is too much of a fundamentalist to bother investigating any evidence that contradicts him. Instead, he just just squeals invective.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Light wrote:
> Bellghost wrote:
> Of course this only serves to prove the sheer infantile intellect of
> most left wing liberals.
>
>
> *L* Prissy little fool...it was Insane Bartender, hardly the most
> left wing of people. As to infantile...well, so what? If it's funny,
> then who cares? Oh, that's right; everything has to be serious in
> your world, doesn't it? How can someone who's greatest achievement in
> life has been sole responsibility for a pick n mix counter take
> themselves so seriously?!

REally, I doubt you can prove it's him Light. Still say it's you or Goatboy on a fake account.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:21
Wrong...?

I'm.... never.... wrong...

*coff*

IS SOMEONE SMOKING!!!""???"////!212
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:20
So I take it all the regulars here hate Bellghost (previously andy)?
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bellghost wrote:
> Of course this only serves to prove the sheer infantile intellect of
> most left wing liberals.

*L* Prissy little fool...it was Insane Bartender, hardly the most left wing of people. As to infantile...well, so what? If it's funny, then who cares? Oh, that's right; everything has to be serious in your world, doesn't it? How can someone who's greatest achievement in life has been sole responsibility for a pick n mix counter take themselves so seriously?!

What's the matter Bell? Is it hard for you to take that someone other than Goaty or I is willing to have a laugh at your expense? It shouldn't be; you're the most laughable thing here.

Hell, you're even turning into an attraction for the board; a couple of people I know have come along cos they can't believe that anyone would be so completely pathetic as to never admit to being wrong, and clinging to opinions that have been shot down in flames.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:17
"Mimmargh!"
Belldandy wrote:
> *sits in a corner caressing Clancy books*
>
> Talking crap? Call it what you like Commie scum, I call it he
> TRUTH!!!

The TRUTH! YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Did you order the code red!?

YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!

Good film.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> *sits in a corner caressing Clancy books*
>
> Talking crap? Call it what you like Commie scum, I call it he
> TRUTH!!!
---

Whoever you are, mysterious stranger, you have my undying respect and several side-hurty laughs.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah, he changed his name last night and some waggish prankster took Belldandy for their own.
And started posting this morning. I argued with him for a bit until I caught on, then just laughed and enjoyed it.

Only now Bell(ghost)dandy is sobbing like a housewife watching Titanic and reporting posts like a click-obsessed tourette's sufferer.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:16
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> OK, not sure what's going on here, but is there a reason why Belldandy
> is talking crap for once (or arguably, continuing to talk crap)?

Someone has done a Grand Theft Username, i.e. stolen someones user or renamed themselves to a user and is being an imposter.

That said, Bellghost didn't do himself any favours by changing his name, giving someone the oppertunity to do this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.