GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bobbing for Bush!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 11:34
Why, are you suggesting that you wish to ride Bush like a Grand National winna?!?!
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:37
Just so there can be no confusion here -

I, Insane Bartender, am solely responsible for this parody.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It was outstanding once I cottoned on.
For a moment, I thought he was having a full-on mental meltdown.

The review was, quite possibly, the funniest thing I have read apart from unknown's "Call me PRESIDENT!!" sex post
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:32
I had hoped, of course, that a little joking would diffuse the tension.

However, since everyone, apart from Belldandy, has laughed along with this, I still consider it time well spent.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
All the evidence to the identity is here:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? (space) threadid=86505&forumid=293
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What's that?
Bell proved wrong yet again through him not reading a post?

Why...why...it's like you're suggesting he is a reactionary moralist that immediately seizes on something, doesn't afford it thorough investigation, and is left looking like somebody really, really embarassed?
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bellghost wrote:
> You were Halo Fan, even admitted it in a post. Whoever is doing it is
> a regular user, and has seen all the recent exchanges on this forum,
> hence it's a rather limited number of suspects.

Yeah, then Halo Fan (ie you) posted something saying that it definitely wasn't Goaty.

You see, you're so stupid that you couldn't bear the thought of someone else taking credit for anything you'd posted, so you did your best to rebut what Goaty had said, and basically gave away further the fact that it was you.

Do you see?
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:27
Jeez, this is intense. I'm leaving to join the more relaxed, technical world of the PC forum.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Well...THIS was a clue...

Insane Bartender wrote:
> Light wrote:
> 1. Someone has nicked the name Belldandy when he changed his own to
> Bellghost, and is taking the proverbial
>
>
> What sort of cynical, underhanded SMOKER!!!12 would do such a thing?
>
>
>
>
> ;)

But hey, why let facts get in the way of your self-pitying whining eh? Why let the fact that there are now people queueing up to point and laugh at you detract from you clinging desperately to the hope that only Goaty and I think you're a walking vacuum of intellect, morals, honour, and courage?

Bwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa! What a simpleton you are Bell...
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:25
So I guess this new Belldandy also has a thing for the old one, with his constant references to commie stuff.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bellghost wrote:
> REally, I doubt you can prove it's him Light. Still say it's you or
> Goatboy on a fake account.
---

You have a high opinion of yourself if you think I can be arsed to want to do that.
All I need to do to humiliate you is to remind you how wrong you are in the Rush Limbaugh thread.

*points and laughs*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Paranoid much?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.