GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An attempt to start an interesting discussion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 14:21
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Okay, here's the deal:

You can bring one person back from the dead.
You can kill any living person on the planet.

The entire world would be informed of your decisions.

Go for it.

Do you pick a lost family member making yourself happy but risk being seen as slightly selfish? Or do you pick someone the entire world would like to see back? Someone in power? An entertainer - Elvis, or John Lennon perhaps? This person would be restored in the state they were in when they died, so they wouldn't have aged at all.

And who would you kill? Saddam Hussein? George Bush? Justin Timberlake? Remember, just because you deem someone 'evil' doesn't mean everyone else does. Removing Saddam Hussein could cause an international uproar. Killing George Bush would no doubt cause a few raised eyebrows. Timberlake's demise would ensure you never ever got laid ever again. Perhaps not as easy as it sounds.

So - one resurrected, one put in the ground.

Who is it to be?
Sat 11/10/03 at 21:53
Regular
kill jade goody so her gene pool can't contaminate any more of the human race - no-one would object, even her mum would eventually come around.

bring back? ooooo hitler, so we could put him in a ring of death, and hit him with pain sticks
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I'd bring back The grandmother of one of my friends, she died about a month ago. she wouldn't live very long, but he never got the chance to say anything, and he's been different ever since.

And I'd probably kill the person who thought trampling 250+ schoolchildren to a goddamn church and forcing them to sing hyms and listen to a freaking american priest was a good idea. Honestly.

It makes you think you're the only one thats right!
It makes you talk stupid and start up pointless fights!
It makes you think you're the best there is!
For no god damn good reason!
RELIGON!
Sun 12/10/03 at 00:01
Regular
"cachoo"
I'd bring back my nan. Never got to know her and wish I did.

Possibly one of the Krays too. They weren't all that bad!

I'd kill.. whoever invented cigarettes.
Sun 12/10/03 at 00:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Jade Goody - now there's an idea. A friend texted me today saying "I just saw Jade Goody in Sainsbury's with her boyfriend" and I asked her if she punched her in the face or not. I seriously wouldn't flinch an inch if she was terminated.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:13
"possibly impossible"
hm.

1) War Crimes

Bring back Hitler, as when he did die it wasn't in the way that everyone wanted. Get him to stand trial and work out what the hell was going on in his head, so we could understand him better, then let him languish in jail.

Or:

2) War Crimes PT2

Bring back Hitler, for all the above reasons, then kill Hitler.

Or:

3) Conspiracy Theory

Bring back JFK. It would really pee all those conspiracy theorists off if he had an idea of who shot him.

Kill whoever shot him, unless they are dead already, in which case, kill someone who has been diagnosed with a fatal illness and will die today anyway.

Or:

4) Religion

Bring back Jesus. That would be interesting, for many many reasons.

Kill the pope, he's pretty old and the only way they'll get a new one is when he dies.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:19
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yup, what with Nazism on the rise in Germany, as well as the growth of extreme far right wing groups across most of Europe (including the UK) it'd be a great idea to bring back Hitler to give them a figurehead. Uner our wonderful "law" - and judging from how Slobodan Milosovich has so far had a rather relaxed experience at his ever lengthening war crimes trial - Hitler would probably plead insanity and be out of prison in two years max.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:32
"possibly impossible"
But that would shut those people up that said the war was so good for us.

Anyway: Bring Hitler back, brainwash him and send him back out there to break down and say how sorry he was....?
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:59
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Possibly one of the Krays too. They weren't all that bad!

Of all the people you could bring back, you would bring back two violent mobsters?

I'd bring back John Mallow. I don't know who he is but I'm sure he would be grateful.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:20
"For the horde!!!!"
Resurrect: Loral and Hardy (they are funny)
Kill: Lynder Barker (annoying bimbo thats always on telly)
Sun 12/10/03 at 21:26
Regular
"cachoo"
painkiller wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> Possibly one of the Krays too. They weren't all that bad!
>
> Of all the people you could bring back, you would bring back two
> violent mobsters?

Yes. I would. Violent, yes. But they protected their people. If a man raped a woman, they would kill him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.