GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmm..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 20:27
Regular
"That's right!"
It's my mate Seb's 20th birthday today, which also means it's the one year anniversey of the time I got arrested (the other bowling pin is still in Seb's room, the police never asked about it)

Darn toot it, my posse went out today for a few drinks. I knew they were doing something, but since I had college I said I couldn't make it. Only I didn't end up going to college until the afternoon. And I didn't even do anything while I was there, we just hung about for a few hours then left before 4, when the MoJo bought himself a bag to take on holiday to hold his junk. So I *could* have gone out with them during the day, con sarn it. Stupid college.

Anyway, the MoJo went around Seb's at 6 tonight. Wal and Seb were taking lines of coke, and drinking Stella. I joined in the drinking of Stella. The Fos came around (he'd left to get changed) and we had some more Stella. Alex showed up and we had some more Stella.

Fos had a go at my choice of clothes - mainly my trainers, but I explained I wasn't going out into town with them because I had no money and had college the next day.

"So why are you here?"
"To see Seb... it's his birthday."

The Wal, who'd had no food, had tea with Seb's family (all 10 of them) and was forced to sing "Happy birthday" to Seb with the rest of the family.

Devastating.

Seriously, there are 10 people in Seb's family, because they have 4 adopted kids and the eldest is from their mother's first marriage. Seb's only real family other than his parents are his two sisters. Whom we all fancy, because they're stunning. Which leads me to some bad news. Bryony, the younger of the two stunning sisters, whom I've always preferred over Eve, the elder of the two stunning sisters, has just got engaged to her 20 year old boyfriend. Curse him, curse him to Hedes!

So, with Bryony's new fiance, we had some more Stella, and everyone but the MoJo had some more coke. Again, the MoJo turned down free drugs. That makes me feel special.

We drank yet more Stella, watched yet more TV, then Fos, Seb and Alex went to get the metro into town, while The Wal, the MoJo and Bryony's new fiance talked some more. Wal left to drive, while well over the limit, to his bird's, then he was gonna get a lift from his dad into town to meet everyone else. But he kept bugging the MoJo to go into town with them all, since the MoJo is so loved, and finally the MoJo agreed, since people are lending him money. So now The Wal is swinging by here at about 9 so he can drive us into town. And Wal is well over the limit. Should be interesting.

By Goatboy's wishes, I shall report what happens later on. Indeed.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering how I can type so well whilst intoxicated, I've had LOTS of practice, just ask Rakuga.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, personally, I think I'd be OK taking it. I just don't want to.

Same way I don't think bungee jumping would kill me, but I sure as hell don't want to find out.

And you'd better not be a real bouncer.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Well, in the real world I'm known as G.

One of my mates is called G as well.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
"may contain nuts"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
and sometimes the occasional "You should
> try it, it's good."

Before collapsing, hitting their heads on the corner of the coffe table and choking on their own blood.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:45
Regular
"may contain nuts"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Well, in the real world I'm known as G. I refer to myself as The G,
> same way it's The Wal and The Fos. Being known as MoJoJoJo here, and
> people referring to me as MoJo means that translates to the MoJo.

Now it all makes sense. Well, kinda of.

In the real world I am known as "Bouncer" or "The Bouncer" when I speak in the third person. "Sorry, the bouncer thinks you look like a scally and won't let you in the club - sod off."
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lawri wrote:
> what do u recommend then?

Rinsing your mouth with a German Shepherd's urine and lying next to a tree is fairly effective.

With an open mouth of course.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:44
Regular
"That's right!"
Never had trouble with resisting peer pressure. Nobody said "You've gotta have some!" it's more "Do you want some? No? Alright then." and sometimes the occasional "You should try it, it's good."
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Lawri wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> After the first pint of stella, it tastes like a dog has crapped in
> your mouth.
>
> do dogs crap in ur mouth on a regular basis?

LMAO.

And good for you MoJo for turning it down. And with all those people around you doing it makes it even better.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, in the real world I'm known as G. I refer to myself as The G, same way it's The Wal and The Fos. Being known as MoJoJoJo here, and people referring to me as MoJo means that translates to the MoJo.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:39
Regular
"may contain nuts"
You may well be able to type fine when you are intoxicated but it is worrying how you are refering to yourself in the third person. Have a great night out dude.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
what do u recommend then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.