GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MP3 player advice."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/10/03 at 16:46
I'm thinking of buying an MP3 player at the moment so I can get rid of all the songs on my computer cluttering up space.

I want one that is quite high quality, quite cheap, and I don't care about it's size, sound quality or what it looks like.

I think 10Gb would be about right, but if it's good value, more would be welcome.

Can someone please recommend me one?

Thanks.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hoo.

Well a lucky Ebay bid..........

I can't think of any reliable, cool and prety much just damn priceless MP3 players apart from the Zen or Ipod.

Zens are cheaper, and if you are lucky, you might get on for about £200. Mine was £250. Ipods are usually £250+ at least.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
If you don't care about quality etc I guess you won't really be using it as a mp3 player ? why not just buy another hard drive ? or a cd burner ? you could fit 10gb on about 14 discs.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:58
I don't mean really cheap, just less than £200.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Zen/Ipod. But they are pricey.

10Gb is not going to be cheap at all.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:46
I'm thinking of buying an MP3 player at the moment so I can get rid of all the songs on my computer cluttering up space.

I want one that is quite high quality, quite cheap, and I don't care about it's size, sound quality or what it looks like.

I think 10Gb would be about right, but if it's good value, more would be welcome.

Can someone please recommend me one?

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.