GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got in a fight at school today...Ohh I'm such a bad egg :P"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I kind of did get into a fight at school today but kind of didn't heh. Here's what happened -

At Break time this wee mouthy first year (Year 8 for England people) came up behind me and pushed me. I turned round and ended up hitting him but like really lightly. After that I just went off but at lunchtime he came up to me and tried to hit me!

He first tried to punch me in the face but I saw him walking up to me so I had plenty of time to sum up with what hand he was going to punch with etc and moved out the way.

After that I took a swing at him and got him in the face. Unfortunately I was still wearing a jacket and school bag because I had no time to prepare unlike him wearing a t-shirt. Anyway he then jumped on my back (still with my feckin bag on, heavy!).

Soon after that though I got him off and - all the time he was trying to punch me in the ribs etc but barely touching me - and I hit him in the face then kneed him in the head. After that he backed off and I went inside.

I am in feckin 5th year! (12th year for you English peeps) and can get expelled for that kind of shieße. He ended up being led to the head master though and I had to go too. In the end however we decided to say sorry and we both got a detention:( It's so unfair though.

A random 1st year just comes up and hits me but I still get punished? In real life the Police encourage you to fight back defensively if possible just not to use excessive force or else the other guy can like press charges on you heh. When I hit the guy at break in all truth I didn't even mean to hurt him. I really just meant to get him off me back as he was like right behind me pushing me.

Of course everyone believes the worst though. Right now there are loads of rumours going around ranging from. I got my head kicked in by an 11 year old (I’m 15) to I go around beating up kids. The former seems to be the most popular though. The fact he has like a black eye means nothing I am still perceived terribly now.

Any ideas on how to get out of the negative spot light after this? Currently I'm hoping some other guy to do something incredibly embarrassing but I can't wait that long. Any suggestions?
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:55
"Uzi Lover"
Fights suck.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Teal'c"
Basically, it happened like this.

Cubist got hit in the face a few times and started crying. He then proceeded to wail with the birds for his mother. THEN, Cubist got up and started tugging, RIGHT OMFG IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Fin.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A 5th year fighting a 1st year?
Don't think I have ever heard something along those lines before.

Where do you go to school?

Don't be surprised if they all attack you like rats one day when you least expect it. Either that or his older brother/cousin/uncle will come to smash your face in.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:50
Regular
"None Stored"
What he said, with a few words/letters switched around in order to make some crude phrases.

heheh 'swallow'.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:48
Regular
oldmfunk ure sound in my book!

defending yourself is one thing but the fact is that if someone 4 years younger than you pushes you, which was the extend of the provocation, he did not swing at ya fannybawz "lier", a mature 16 y/o would laugh and walk away, give him a shove back if you want, but theres no need to launch into a pure bi-hatch fight! (without the fight)
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
I.e me.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:44
Regular
"None Stored"
I feel this situation needs to be stirred up by one of cubist's more colourful friends (ie: me).
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cubist's whole school joins the forums...
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:42
Regular
"None Stored"
You lost he won.
You were punished fairly for setting a bad example to those younger than you.
He won you lost.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:40
Regular
I merely mentioned to someone on msn that it was quite a funny spectacle, then they forwarded me to this forum where i couldnt help but laugh at the lack of truth in ure post. I felt compelled to post the truth, partly out of curiosity as to whether ure fellow forum-dwellers could see that you were lying, yes, that's right, now i'm calling you a "lier" ya daft prik.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.