GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got in a fight at school today...Ohh I'm such a bad egg :P"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I kind of did get into a fight at school today but kind of didn't heh. Here's what happened -

At Break time this wee mouthy first year (Year 8 for England people) came up behind me and pushed me. I turned round and ended up hitting him but like really lightly. After that I just went off but at lunchtime he came up to me and tried to hit me!

He first tried to punch me in the face but I saw him walking up to me so I had plenty of time to sum up with what hand he was going to punch with etc and moved out the way.

After that I took a swing at him and got him in the face. Unfortunately I was still wearing a jacket and school bag because I had no time to prepare unlike him wearing a t-shirt. Anyway he then jumped on my back (still with my feckin bag on, heavy!).

Soon after that though I got him off and - all the time he was trying to punch me in the ribs etc but barely touching me - and I hit him in the face then kneed him in the head. After that he backed off and I went inside.

I am in feckin 5th year! (12th year for you English peeps) and can get expelled for that kind of shieße. He ended up being led to the head master though and I had to go too. In the end however we decided to say sorry and we both got a detention:( It's so unfair though.

A random 1st year just comes up and hits me but I still get punished? In real life the Police encourage you to fight back defensively if possible just not to use excessive force or else the other guy can like press charges on you heh. When I hit the guy at break in all truth I didn't even mean to hurt him. I really just meant to get him off me back as he was like right behind me pushing me.

Of course everyone believes the worst though. Right now there are loads of rumours going around ranging from. I got my head kicked in by an 11 year old (I’m 15) to I go around beating up kids. The former seems to be the most popular though. The fact he has like a black eye means nothing I am still perceived terribly now.

Any ideas on how to get out of the negative spot light after this? Currently I'm hoping some other guy to do something incredibly embarrassing but I can't wait that long. Any suggestions?
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:52
Not bad, but doesnt come any were near to my fight.

Me VS 50+ other people.

Was between me and this kid, but all his mates came, they said i can either fight, or just get beaten up. So i punched him to the ground, then they all came and bundeled me, it took 4 6th formers and 5-6 teachers to break it up (thats how big it was) But all my mates were in lunch at the time so they couldnt help me.
It was one impressive fight though, the headteacher said that he had never seen so many people beat up one person.

I ended up having to go to the hospital to see if my cheek bone and nose were broken, luckily just my nose was slightly fractured and my cheek bone was just badly bruised.

But i see him all the time now and we just say hi, but his friend has been hitting my friend (who could easilly take him) and he has got about 60 of us to go and beat them all up.

I can't wait for it.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Doonhamer wrote:
> didnae go to ignition like, loada $hite recently, and tae close tae
> the rev. always guys getting bottled doon there like, didnae ken
> jazz, but i sure wouldnae like to be wanted by dazzas crew, better if
> the polic get u than his lot. though whoever was stupit enough tae
> dae it deserves all they get from his gang like, from what ive heard
> u dinnae go near him like

Sounds pretty dodgy like.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:42
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Mmm..one fight and the whole FHS lot come on to the forums :D
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:24
Regular
"QPR 1974"
HAHAHA.
Tue 30/09/03 at 11:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ha, Scots overload on a predominantly english forum.
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:35
Regular
didnae go to ignition like, loada $hite recently, and tae close tae the rev. always guys getting bottled doon there like, didnae ken jazz, but i sure wouldnae like to be wanted by dazzas crew, better if the polic get u than his lot. though whoever was stupit enough tae dae it deserves all they get from his gang like, from what ive heard u dinnae go near him like
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:31
Regular
aye am rite in the jungle lol. if u ken jimmy then just come down and u'll get sum hash if ure wi him coz blackie's dad diznae giv a dam as long as he hinks ure sound. Dazza'z windaes got tanned on friday so they're all boarded up at the moment, only the polis hink they kennwho it was so he's gettin busted. do u ken jazz? aye he's the boy who they hink did it. he's gonna get his heed kicked in if dazza's crew gets a hold of him likes! do u ken wit was goan on outside ignition on saturday? cuz all i saw wiz sum laddie gettin bottled about the heed, pure mingin likes
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
u live in the jungle? well thats where i thought he was fae. u lucky ba$tards wi the hash like, well hard tae get up here like. some right bams get a hold of it but they want pure millions fae it like, maybe ill pop doon tae urs sometime n try and get some of it
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:18
Regular
aye blackie's sound likes, he kens sum rite hard guys aswell so nae bam goes near him! i dinny hink jimmy's bird likes blackie, dunno y likes ken tho! blackie's gd at fitba tho, and his dad's always got loadsa hash and he lets us smoke it sumtimes. Do u ken Dazza? he's pure sound likes and he stays doon the stairs fi me so if u ken where he lives u can work out where i'm fi
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:13
Regular
"None Stored"
No, Boner Man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.