GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got in a fight at school today...Ohh I'm such a bad egg :P"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I kind of did get into a fight at school today but kind of didn't heh. Here's what happened -

At Break time this wee mouthy first year (Year 8 for England people) came up behind me and pushed me. I turned round and ended up hitting him but like really lightly. After that I just went off but at lunchtime he came up to me and tried to hit me!

He first tried to punch me in the face but I saw him walking up to me so I had plenty of time to sum up with what hand he was going to punch with etc and moved out the way.

After that I took a swing at him and got him in the face. Unfortunately I was still wearing a jacket and school bag because I had no time to prepare unlike him wearing a t-shirt. Anyway he then jumped on my back (still with my feckin bag on, heavy!).

Soon after that though I got him off and - all the time he was trying to punch me in the ribs etc but barely touching me - and I hit him in the face then kneed him in the head. After that he backed off and I went inside.

I am in feckin 5th year! (12th year for you English peeps) and can get expelled for that kind of shieße. He ended up being led to the head master though and I had to go too. In the end however we decided to say sorry and we both got a detention:( It's so unfair though.

A random 1st year just comes up and hits me but I still get punished? In real life the Police encourage you to fight back defensively if possible just not to use excessive force or else the other guy can like press charges on you heh. When I hit the guy at break in all truth I didn't even mean to hurt him. I really just meant to get him off me back as he was like right behind me pushing me.

Of course everyone believes the worst though. Right now there are loads of rumours going around ranging from. I got my head kicked in by an 11 year old (I’m 15) to I go around beating up kids. The former seems to be the most popular though. The fact he has like a black eye means nothing I am still perceived terribly now.

Any ideas on how to get out of the negative spot light after this? Currently I'm hoping some other guy to do something incredibly embarrassing but I can't wait that long. Any suggestions?
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Out of interest if nobody cares then why are you involved and giving your personal opinion? You joined specifically to take part in this convo yet you say that no one cares. Neither party even knows you.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:29
Regular
It wasnt a fight! it wasnt a small, medium or large fight, it simply wasnt a fight! and i've bn at the school 2 years less than you and i know that the negative spotlight will last till the end of the week at the longest, if u HAD given him a black eye or kneed him in the head etc then it might of had the potential to last but really, nobody cares.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lier/liar either way I don't care. Simple spelling mistake. Anyway although it may have not been a big fight it still got treated as one by the head teachers.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:22
Regular
What exactly is a "lier" as i've seen u use this term a few times :P
and i'm not a liAr, god i'm 2 years younger and i can spell better, how depressing lololol.

If you think that was a fight today you should come down to oxgangs on saturday nights and see wot goes on and who knows i'm sure plenty of 12 year olds would be happy to show you what a fight is.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Guess that's another person who's a lier then. I know what happened and I'm not going back on it because that's what happened. I don't care what any of you say that's what happened.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:12
Regular
ok, i saw this "fight" from its beginnings today and while i'd like to save myself time by going thru cubist's argument point by point, i cant find a single word of truth in it. As such, I will give my unbiased view of what i saw 2day.

cubist and the 1st year grappling each other, cubist attempting (but failing) to knee and punch the boy. eventually they fell to the ground and the 1st year was on top and getting the better, but it is worth mentioning that no punches were thrown by either party.

they got back to their feet and the only blow that landed was a SLAP (yes, open fist, clap your hands and thats what we all heard) from cubist on the boy. More grappling ensued, then they broke up and went their seperate ways.

i saw the boy after the fight, and no black eye, so unless they had round 2 in the headteachers office i dont know where he gets that from!

To summarise:
- It was barely worth calling a fight
- No punches were landed of any significance

Also it is worth noting that i couldn't find a single word of truth in cubist's post. Jumped on his back? no he didnt! swung at him? no! and well you get the picture.

I am not biased towards either camp in this matter, and do not know the reason for the "fight", but i will say that the 1st year came off better. I base this purely on the fact that when they went to ground, he was getting the better then. However, no blows of any kind (well, except for the slap) were landed, so it would be harsh to declare a "winner" or a "loser".

I in not friends with either party, and as I am in 3rd year I didnt know either's name until the post-fight banter (lol).

cubist's sequence of events after the "fight" may be true, as I clearly cannot know for sure what happened in the head's office.

In closing, i will question cubist's motives for posting this non-event on the internet, and also in not even posting anything like the truth.

Peace out homies.

Stay groovy
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:06
Regular
**as forced to so my points are clear**

When I mentioned a black eye in an earlier post of mine in this very forum, I meant a black eye on Jason. The aforementioned comment was meant in jest as I don't know what really happened, but due to legal reasons I have to make it clear that by no means does the non-aforementioned Cubist have a black eye to my knowledge.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I guess I'm calling him a lier then. As I've said it's much more entertaining to believe a a rumour, story, fabrication, lie whatever you wish to call it so I'm not surprised he's not telling the truth.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Doonhamer wrote:
> So how do you explain the black eye then?!!!!!
>
> As a fifth year, you are expected to stay out of fights and avoid
> things like that. You have a duty to set examples to the younger
> years etc etc etc. Its all in the school contract!

*laughs hysterically*

And you moan about me! :D:D:D
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
Reasons why we care?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.