GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got in a fight at school today...Ohh I'm such a bad egg :P"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I kind of did get into a fight at school today but kind of didn't heh. Here's what happened -

At Break time this wee mouthy first year (Year 8 for England people) came up behind me and pushed me. I turned round and ended up hitting him but like really lightly. After that I just went off but at lunchtime he came up to me and tried to hit me!

He first tried to punch me in the face but I saw him walking up to me so I had plenty of time to sum up with what hand he was going to punch with etc and moved out the way.

After that I took a swing at him and got him in the face. Unfortunately I was still wearing a jacket and school bag because I had no time to prepare unlike him wearing a t-shirt. Anyway he then jumped on my back (still with my feckin bag on, heavy!).

Soon after that though I got him off and - all the time he was trying to punch me in the ribs etc but barely touching me - and I hit him in the face then kneed him in the head. After that he backed off and I went inside.

I am in feckin 5th year! (12th year for you English peeps) and can get expelled for that kind of shieße. He ended up being led to the head master though and I had to go too. In the end however we decided to say sorry and we both got a detention:( It's so unfair though.

A random 1st year just comes up and hits me but I still get punished? In real life the Police encourage you to fight back defensively if possible just not to use excessive force or else the other guy can like press charges on you heh. When I hit the guy at break in all truth I didn't even mean to hurt him. I really just meant to get him off me back as he was like right behind me pushing me.

Of course everyone believes the worst though. Right now there are loads of rumours going around ranging from. I got my head kicked in by an 11 year old (I’m 15) to I go around beating up kids. The former seems to be the most popular though. The fact he has like a black eye means nothing I am still perceived terribly now.

Any ideas on how to get out of the negative spot light after this? Currently I'm hoping some other guy to do something incredibly embarrassing but I can't wait that long. Any suggestions?
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I kind of did get into a fight at school today but kind of didn't heh. Here's what happened -

At Break time this wee mouthy first year (Year 8 for England people) came up behind me and pushed me. I turned round and ended up hitting him but like really lightly. After that I just went off but at lunchtime he came up to me and tried to hit me!

He first tried to punch me in the face but I saw him walking up to me so I had plenty of time to sum up with what hand he was going to punch with etc and moved out the way.

After that I took a swing at him and got him in the face. Unfortunately I was still wearing a jacket and school bag because I had no time to prepare unlike him wearing a t-shirt. Anyway he then jumped on my back (still with my feckin bag on, heavy!).

Soon after that though I got him off and - all the time he was trying to punch me in the ribs etc but barely touching me - and I hit him in the face then kneed him in the head. After that he backed off and I went inside.

I am in feckin 5th year! (12th year for you English peeps) and can get expelled for that kind of shieße. He ended up being led to the head master though and I had to go too. In the end however we decided to say sorry and we both got a detention:( It's so unfair though.

A random 1st year just comes up and hits me but I still get punished? In real life the Police encourage you to fight back defensively if possible just not to use excessive force or else the other guy can like press charges on you heh. When I hit the guy at break in all truth I didn't even mean to hurt him. I really just meant to get him off me back as he was like right behind me pushing me.

Of course everyone believes the worst though. Right now there are loads of rumours going around ranging from. I got my head kicked in by an 11 year old (I’m 15) to I go around beating up kids. The former seems to be the most popular though. The fact he has like a black eye means nothing I am still perceived terribly now.

Any ideas on how to get out of the negative spot light after this? Currently I'm hoping some other guy to do something incredibly embarrassing but I can't wait that long. Any suggestions?
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:12
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
lol :D

Other folk are saying the same story, only with a couple of your 'achivements' omitted.

Not me of course :D, I wasn't there. Unfortunately.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:15
"period drama"
Hit a few girls.
Set fire to a teacher.
Bring in a gun, shoot some windows.
Dance on the roof.
Say nothing but 'f**k you' all day.
Draw a big pen!s on the playground.

That should sort your reputation out.
You'll never get leered at for beating up 11 year old ever again.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Not a Jew"
THis is one of my fights: Twas in second year of grammar school. My friend was blessed/cursed with early hair on his face. This got him the name of moustachio from jeering first years. They used to throw stuff at him and whatnot. Anyway, one day I was walking past a group of them when one rapped my shins with his hockey stick. I had enough of their antics, so I grabbed the stick off him and smashed him with it. He came at me and performed some sort of pathetic and half baked wrestling move which acheived nothing. I dropped the stick and punched him again. He pushed me and I went backwards falling over some idots bag and banging my head. I got back up and smahsed him a few more times before we were pulled apart. I didn't get in trouble for that one.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
phuzzy wrote:

> Other folk are saying the same story, only with a couple of your
> 'achivements' omitted.

See my problem!? It's the whole age thing that throws people. The whole incident was perfectly reasonable but try getting a bunch of moody teenagers to believe anything except rumours is like trying to predict the lottery.

The most annoying thing is he has like a black eye and I am fine in every way but I apparently "lost". I know I shouldn't care about that because there is nothing good about beating a guy like 4 years younger than me but still the truth has been so distorted in his favour it is shieße.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Just threaten anyone who is spreading these rumours with a beating.

First years are lords of gayness. They have brothers in 6th year so they think its ok just to go around being malicious, safe in the knowledge that their older sibling will smack down any person who messes with their little brother.

Oh well, at least i dont have to suffer that guff anymore.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeh...although I am in 5th year and my wee bro is in 1st year lol damn irony:S I would stick up for my bro but most of the time my philosophy is if they feel old enough to get wide then they are old enough to get punched however my other philosophy is that you should finish what you start yourself.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If they do get their brother then you have to convince them that you are a madman. Pssinig on their leg works quite well.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:04
Regular
Funnily enough someone tried starting a fight with me today, im 12th year (our college is combined with high school, shares premises etc) and I was walking to our common room and this scruffy little townie walks right into me, shoulders akimbo and baseball cap pulled down. Being pretty polite I appoligised and he starts talking as if he is posessed by the great Sean Paul himself, "Lukwhereyagoingnobhead dyawantafightme? Improppersoliddontmesswithme imgunnacallmabrotherandgetyoushot" I didnt rise to the bait because I can get expelled for hitting someone younger than me. I have nearly been suspended for a rugby fight lower down the school so I decided the little scumbag wasn't worth it, unless I see him out of school....
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:07
Regular
"It's been a while.."
That didn't really happen did it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.