GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Important Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:48
Regular
In a modern society where women have equal right to men in the work place, voting and all that sort of thing, does it make it acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

What do you think?
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Depends on what way they were "setting" upon me ;)

heh, it is ridiculous though. I mean, say you have a female kick boxer knocking some poor guy, your mate, into the middle of next week, outside a nightclub, you're not going to just say "C'mon love, we've had a bit too much to drink haven't we?".

I think we need to forget gender altogether and look at it as simply "somebody is being bullied by somebody else".

Sexual equality? - HA
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:04
If a woman attacks a man, i think that the man should be able to use force that he feels nesacerry.

So she hits him, he should be able to hit back.
Women feel to powerfull today just because they can hit men and men cant hit them back.
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:04
Regular
Erm, men shouldn't hitmen, men should't hit women, women shouldn't hit women, women shouldn't hit men.

It's that simple.

But, of course, my English teacher is hilarious,

*Say this aloud in deep gruff voice for hilarity*
"You know, all this talk about sexual equality, don't you think we should send all of the women into Iraq to let them get killed?"

:-D
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:06
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Do men ever get raped by women?

Yes, in about every 100th case,
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:11
maddmun wrote:

> "You know, all this talk about sexual equality, don't you think
> we should send all of the women into Iraq to let them get
> killed?"

LMAO, tis true though.
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:31
Regular
""When?...@524""
cookie monster wrote:

they do in my head :)
Sun 28/09/03 at 01:13
"I love yo... lamp."
cookie monster wrote:

There was a woman jailed for it in Scotland about 2 years ago. The fact that she was part of a gang (the rest all men) was what changed the tone of what could almost seem pleasurable.

I agree with English Bloke. It is just the way I was brought up to. I might defend myself, but I wouldn't be a wife beater. That is just not on.
Sun 28/09/03 at 02:58
Regular
a woman can't really force a man to have sex, as he has to get wood, i.e. he has to be enjoying it in the first place. If he's enjoying it, is it really rape?

I can think of worse things happening to me on my way home from the pub :D
Sun 28/09/03 at 04:02
Regular
"Hello my little ppl"
I know that this has already been said but there is a simple answer. People have to be nicer to each other so we can stop voilence in families. I just think we should live together for the good times. It's just my view but i like to live on the principle that life is all about being happy. Everything we do we do for happiness for us or for others. A bit off topic but like i said their my views. Peace People.
Sun 28/09/03 at 04:36
Regular
"relocated"
Bad news, mes enfants: before you hit a woman you would probably have to speak to one. But carry on with your petty posturing, if I was a bird I would certainly want to bed all of you.

TGMbloke wrote:
> And here is another one - If a woman says a man raped her, lying,
> knowing the man never - chances are the man will still go to jail.

You do know this is absolute crap, right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.